2487 8 2023-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc70828ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151637 ft
Indonesia

Hi there DJI support,
How do I unbind my Mini 2 and its controller? Bought it second hand but previous owner also doesn't know whose email address is bound to the aircraft. I can provide the purchase order and my ID if needed.

2023-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id ask the previous owner for a refund,  seems very suspicious that they cannot unbind the drone,  all they need to do is go into their fly app,  profile, device management and under mini 2 tap unbind.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. You can contact DJI Support to assist you with unbinding the previous owner's account from the drone. Please use the following link to see our contact information: https://www.dji.com/global/support. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_hzkTz71UTX9m
lvl.1

United States

Dji is completely worthless when it comes to this issue.   They absolutely refuse to unbind any drone that you do not have the original receipt for. I will never purchase anything from them again due to this issue
1-3 11:26
Use props
djiuser_hzkTz71UTX9m
lvl.1

United States

Dji Tony doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground
1-3 11:27
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_hzkTz71UTX9m Posted at 1-3 11:26
Dji is completely worthless when it comes to this issue.   They absolutely refuse to unbind any drone that you do not have the original receipt for. I will never purchase anything from them again due to this issue

wow hold on, if you buy from them then you have the original receipt, if you lose it then you know the email address you used, so why does that make DJI worthless?
1-3 12:28
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_hzkTz71UTX9m Posted at 1-3 11:27
Dji Tony doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground

Wow another Mr Nice Guynot.
1-3 12:30
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_hzkTz71UTX9m Posted at 1-3 11:26

You do realise, that you not buying anything else from DJI ever again, will have no impact on the company what so ever, so it's a pointless statement.
1-6 00:41
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 21:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules