1679 14 2023-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1790384 ft
United States

small.jpg
I see this error every time I start my RC2 even though I have already gone in and followed the options and sellected storage location.

This looks to be a bug.  Is anyone else seeing this issue?
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, Joe. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Are you referring to the screenshot and screen recording of the DJI RC 2? If yes, it is normal that the screenshot and screen recording files are saved to the internal storage no matter whether there is an SD card or not. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-1
Use props
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 16:29
Hi, Joe. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Are you referring to the screenshot and screen recording of the DJI RC 2? If yes, it is normal that the screenshot and screen recording files are saved to the internal storage no matter whether there is an SD card or not. Thank you for your understanding.

I am saying every time I turn on my RC2 I see this message.  
Is their NO way to stop this message from being displayed every time I turn on my RC2?

I never see anything like this on my RC1. And I have a memory card in it as well.
2023-9-1
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

It's a Firmware bug from the latest update

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id%3D916&page=2
2023-9-1
Use props
Joe Dawson
lvl.3
Canada

H3llo Posted at 9-1 18:07
It's a Firmware bug from the latest update

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=294639&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D916&page=2

Thank You for the information
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Joe Dawson Posted at 9-1 16:54
I am saying every time I turn on my RC2 I see this message.  
Is their NO way to stop this message from being displayed every time I turn on my RC2?

Thank you for your response, Joe. We will coordinate this issue of yours to our relevant team for attention. We will keep you posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-3
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 16:29

II would think that if I select SD card for the storage it should save what ever to the SD card and if I select internal storage it should save there.

If it is going to save to SD card regardless of what is selected, what is the point in even offering the notice that an SD card is inserted and tell you how to switch storage location?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 9-5 11:56
II would think that if I select SD card for the storage it should save what ever to the SD card and if I select internal storage it should save there.

If it is going to save to SD card regardless of what is selected, what is the point in even offering the notice that an SD card is inserted and tell you how to switch storage location?

Thank you for your response, JodyB. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 23:48
Thank you for your response, JodyB. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your patience.

I said if it's going to save to the SD card regardless, I meant internal storage. Apologies for any confusion there. But it doesn't really make sense to make the offer of instructions of changing the storage choice if its going to use the internal anways.  Thank you DJI Paladin for your attention in this.
2023-9-7
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D922%26typeid%3D922

Same issue. Fixed with V01.00.0700
2023-9-7
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SeehawerB Posted at 9-7 07:35
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296976&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D922%26typeid%3D922

Same issue. Fixed with V01.00.0700

But does it actually save to the SD card or as DJI Paladin say, saves to internal regardless?
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 9-7 03:43
I said if it's going to save to the SD card regardless, I meant internal storage. Apologies for any confusion there. But it doesn't really make sense to make the offer of instructions of changing the storage choice if its going to use the internal anways.  Thank you DJI Paladin for your attention in this.

No problem, JodyB. Yes, the screen recording files will still save in the Internal Storage whether you insert an SD card or not, the same logic as DJI RC Pro. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.  
2023-9-9
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-9 21:31
No problem, JodyB. Yes, the screen recording files will still save in the Internal Storage whether you insert an SD card or not, the same logic as DJI RC Pro. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.

Again. I feel that if I tell the controller to use the sd card as storage, it should actually do that and save everything to the sd card. Otherwise, pointless to use an sd card with the controller.
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 9-10 09:53
Again. I feel that if I tell the controller to use the sd card as storage, it should actually do that and save everything to the sd card. Otherwise, pointless to use an sd card with the controller.

Hello, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for consideration, JodyB. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-10
Use props
Cvro70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326421 ft
United States

I got the same issue with the sd card on my RC2'   Please Help
2023-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules