434 4 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14068337 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I am using the RC Pro with the Fly app on and trying to find out how to up load the flight logs to DJI cloud.

After my firest flight the other day it uploaded fine and I saw the increas in the fottage on this web site.

Yesterday I flew again and now the flight log does not upload. I have checked the DJI RC Pro user manual v 1.2 of 2022.05
but there is nothing in the manual explaining how to do this.

I am logged in via Wi-Fi at home and loged in as well. Autosync Flight Records is also on.

Looking forward to help please.

2023-9-5
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

I still have problems with flight uploads. Flight distances do not increase under my icon on the DJI web Forum.

So I logged out and then logged in again on the RC Pro and did the following.

Put in e-mail address and ticket AGREED.
Put in pass word.
Checked that I am logged in and that Wi-Fi is on.
Set Sync Flight Data.
Selected Auto-Sync.
Checked that all Firm Ware are updated.
Restarted RC Pro.
Checked profile that KYALAMI was correct.
Clicked MORE. All flights are there.
I had 2 flights that that does not increase flight Distance on DJI Forum.

Now I do not know what more to do. I am missing something?
2023-9-7
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

Hi again,

Could someone please advice me where there is a manual that describes which settings etc on the RC Pro that needs to be done in order to get the RC Pro to export the flight logs. I did another flight yesterday and still not see a change in flight distance un my avatar. It would be good if there were some pictures that shows which pages to go to on the RC pro and what to set. I have looked around on the Internet, but been unable to find anything.

Just a thought and another question. Would it work if I copy the flight logs on the RC Pro and then paste this in to the Go 4 app flight log on my  phone, which controls on the RC and the Mavic 2 Pro and then upload this?
2023-9-10
Use props
djiuser_0zp6vEW6nMno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192267 ft
Australia

I have same problem, only uploads one flight to the cloud.
I manually download other flights using ITunes
2023-9-10
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

djiuser_0zp6vEW6nMno Posted at 9-10 03:59
I have same problem, only uploads one flight to the cloud.
I manually download other flights using ITunes

Hi,
How do you see that only one flight got uploaded? Is that by the increase of the flight distance here under your avatar? Or did you got a confirmation on the RC pro that one flight got uploaded?  I do not know at all what has been uploaded and sent the 6 flights that I have had with the Mini 3 Pro to DJI. So I hope that they will be able to see what as and not has been uploaded. It will be interesting to see what is happening when I get a reply from DJI. I do also not know if I have done all the settings correctly as I can not find anything anywhere that shows me what settings to do.
2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules