phantom 3 adv
333 1 2023-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
Second Officer

Canada

So question... finally fixed the drone myself (after FOUR YEARS!) - rather the remote so I could FINALLY attach my remote to my ipad... so I got a visible screen now (although strangely the battery just now shows "N/A" 0% - not sure if a firmware issue?), but then when trying to remove a battery from the drone - I guess applied too much pressure and it "cracked" right below... how big of an issue is this for flying, does it affect it significantly? here is a picture...

I don't really want to have to buy a new body (and not sure how easy it would be to take everything out of the drone & put it in a new one)...

advice? thanks...

drone001.jpg
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi djiguy001, thank you for reaching out. Sorry that we are unable to ensure the flight quality with the crack issue you reported. At the same time, starting from the date of the service suspension, we will no longer provide support services for the Phantom 3 Advanced. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend that you upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and then we can continue to provide you with efficient customer service.  
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules