668 4 2023-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fracz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1018061 ft
Croatia

Hi!

I have updated my Mini 3 PRO and DJI RC to latest versions of fly app/firmware and has noticed that there are fewer options I can configure a hyperlapse timing. For example, when I choose interval to be greater than 5s, the only available setting for the video length is 2s.

I am sure that I have done longer hyperlapses of a sunset before, for example with 10s interval and 6s video length. This often took almost all of the drone battery, but the effect was really cool.

Currently there is no option to select that, because selecting greater intervals removes selectable options from video length.

I cannot find any other complaints about that so maybe I have misconfigured something? Can you please help me?
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fracz. We appreciate you contacting us and bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will forward this concern to our relevant team for further analysis. We'll get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-9-19
Use props
fracz
lvl.3
Poland

Any updates on this?
2023-10-18
Use props
Rej
lvl.4
Flight distance : 279692 ft
Canada

fracz Posted at 10-18 14:29
Any updates on this?

3 days ago there was a new firmware release for the DJI RC controller.

I haven't done any hyper- lapse so I am unaware if this recent update will solve your issue but just passing  on FYSA.

2023-10-19
Use props
fracz
lvl.3
Poland

Yay! It seem to be fixed after the update. All hyperlapse time settings are avaialable again. Thank you!
2023-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules