RID Module
474 3 2023-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I thought I would give a heads up to everyone looking for a module, the Pierce Aerospace has RID modules available mid to end of October.  The website for it is https://www.pierceaerospace.net/products/b1-remote-id-beacon.  It is a little pricey but it appears that it will be a great module for the price.
2023-9-24
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

I'll wait. I'm not sticking some box on my aircraft. There's still six months until the deadline,

Remote ID Statement (07/01/2023) | DJI FORUM
2023-9-24
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 9-24 19:06
I'll wait. I'm not sticking some box on my aircraft. There's still six months until the deadline,

Remote ID Statement (07/01/2023) | DJI FORUM

Hi Shawgod:

Thank you for the information.  Appears to be internally powered of a rechargeable litium ion battery.  And appear to be 29 grams (less than an ounce) and could be easily cabled tied to the landing gear on a Phantom 4 Pro.
Don
2023-9-25
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DGBarar Posted at 9-25 09:00
Hi Shawgod:

Thank you for the information.  Appears to be internally powered of a rechargeable litium ion battery.  And appear to be 29 grams (less than an ounce) and could be easily cabled tied to the landing gear on a Phantom 4 Pro.

Yeah it appears that away.  I plan on using velcro with it.  I am afraid though of losing it if the velcro fails, so maybe cable ties are the way to go.
2023-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules