10099 47 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
China

DJI, the global leader in civilian drones and innovative camera technology, today introduces the DJI Mini 4 Pro. Crafted to be the ultimate companion for adventure enthusiasts, the DJI Mini 4 Pro redefines the boundaries of mini-camera drones, setting a new benchmark for capturing and sharing exhilarating moments. With its pioneering omnidirectional obstacle sensing and the flagship DJI O4 video transmission technology, this state-of-the-art mini drone empowers users to embrace every heart-pounding experience and channel their creativity into unforgettable endeavors.

“The Mini 4 Pro perfectly marries professional-grade capabilities while keeping its hallmark lightweight design, offering unmatched freedom and adaptability,” said Ferdinand Wolf, Creative Director at DJI. “This drone emerges as the ultimate all-rounder, designed to elevate your creative toolkit.”
BBS for 140_海外 _702x280@2x_.jpg
Take Flight at a Moment’s Notice

Weighing under 249g, the Mini 4 Pro is meticulously engineered for effortless portability. Its lightweight design not only ensures ease of transport but also aligns with drone regulations in a majority of countries and regions, granting you the freedom to take flight with almost no limitations.

High-Quality Imaging
The Mini 4 Pro offers cutting-edge imaging with a 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor, a New Image-Processing Platform, and dual native ISO fusion—a hallmark of cinema-grade technology. Its f/1.7 aperture, 48MP image resolution, 4K/60fps HDR video, and Slo-Mo shooting at 4K/100fps capture moments in breathtaking detail. 2.4μm pixels and an enhanced noise reduction algorithm in Night Shots video mode delivers clear, cleaner footage even in low-light conditions.

Additionally, the Mini 4 Pro empowers your creativity with True Vertical Shooting, optimized for social media and smartphone playback. A 60° large-angle tilt for fluid camera motion unleashes cinematic possibilities, while digital video zoom bolsters your storytelling abilities by magnifying photos up to 2x and videos up to 4x.

Captivating Output

The Mini 4 Pro allows you to achieve professional-grade post-production control with 10-bit D-Log M recording, granting access to more than a billion colors. No matter where you publish your content, HLG ensures the natural colors and brightness remain true-to-life without adjustment or format conversion due to its high dynamic range. Preserve intricate nuances with 48MP RAW and SmartPhoto technology, an ingenious fusion that harmonizes HDR imaging, scene recognition, and more, resulting in images that truly captivate.

Fly Without Worry

The Mini 4 Pro enhances safety with omnidirectional obstacle sensing, utilizing multiple wide-angle and a pair of downward vision sensors to detect obstructions from all directions. Complemented by Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS), the drone features automatic braking and obstacle bypass, elevating in-flight security.

Extend your creative freedom with up to 34 minutes of flight time, which can be further extended to an impressive 45 minutes using the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus. Additionally, thanks to DJI's flagship O4 video transmission enjoy ultra-responsive control and smooth 1080p/60fps FHD video transmission capability from distances of up to 20 km. Enhance your shooting efficiency with Waypoint Flight's automatic route function while minimizing operation fatigue with Cruise Control for long-distance, steady-state flights. The Mini 4 Pro's Advanced Return-to-Home system automatically navigates a safe flight route back, facilitated by the AR RTH feature for more control during return flights.

Elevate Your Creativity

The Mini 4 Pro not only offers three intuitive methods for capturing shots—Spotlight, Point of Interest, and ActiveTrack 360°, which allows users to bypass obstacles and achieve smoother, more stable tracking thanks to omnidirectional obstacle sensing—but also enhances creative possibilities with innovative features. By harnessing the following intelligent features, users can achieve professional-level results with every flight:

●        MasterShots
o        Delivers dynamic camera movement templates tailored for portrait, close-up, and long-range shots, ensuring you nail every shot!
●        QuickShots
o        Provides Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid modes for more stylish results.
●        Hyperlapse
o        Provides Free, Waypoint, Circle, and Course Lock modes with unlimited shooting time, and supports compositing while shooting.
●        Panorama
o        Supports shooting 180°, Wide Angle, Vertical, and Sphere panoramic photos to capture magnificent landscapes.
●        QuickTransfer
o        Quickly transfer photos and videos to your smartphone without linking the remote controller. Your creations will be instantly ready to share.

Edit with LightCut

LightCut streamlines video editing through wireless connection and AI technology, allowing one-tap generation of captivating videos by merging ActiveTrack, MasterShots, and QuickShots footage. The app automates sound effect matching and template application for efficient, high-quality production while preserving smartphone storage by eliminating the need to download footage. Real-time sound effects enhance aerial creations, transitioning from "silent" to "vibrant." An array of aerial shot templates, from nature to cityscape and tilt-shift effects, allows for effortless video creation by importing aerial footage.

Outstanding Accessories for Enhanced Performance

●        DJI Mini 4 Pro Wide-Angle Vision
o        Capture vast landscapes through the super-wide 100° FOV of the wide-angle lens.

●        DJI Mini 4 Pro ND Filters Set (ND16/64/256)
o        Adapt to challenging lighting scenarios with precision using ND16/64/256 filters, ensuring readiness for the perfect images.

●        DJI Mini 4 Pro 360° Propeller Guard
o        Enhance flight safety effortlessly with the complete coverage provided by the 360° propeller guard, designed to be attached and detached with ease.

DJI Care Refresh

DJI Care Refresh, the comprehensive protection plan for DJI products, is now available for the Mini 4 Pro. The replacement service covers accidental damage, including flyaways, collisions, and water damage. For a small additional charge, you can have your damaged product replaced if an accident occurs.

DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) includes up to two replacements in one year. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) includes up to four replacements in two years. Other services of DJI Care Refresh include DJI Care Express and free shipping. For a full list of details, please visit: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh

Master Aerial Photography with SkyPixel

Discover the new SkyPixel, a revolutionary digital platform aimed at elevating the world of aerial photography. With an array of cutting-edge features, including a vast database of fly spots and expert fly tips, this reimagined SkyPixel empowers drone enthusiasts of all levels to master the art of aerial photography with ease. Stay well-informed about nearby fly spots and local regulations, ensuring safe and worry-free takeoffs for pilots of all experience levels. Join a global community of photographers, explore over 30 million stunning aerial masterpieces, and engage with like-minded enthusiasts worldwide. SkyPixel is where creativity knows no bounds, and the sky is your canvas.

Pricing and Availability

The Mini 4 Pro is available to order from store.dji.com and authorized retail partners, with shipping starting today, in the following configurations:

The DJI Mini 4 Pro (DJI RC-N2) retails for $759 and includes one drone, a DJI RC-N2 Remote Controller, a DJI RC-N2/N1 RC Cable (USB-C Connector), a DJI RC-N2/N1 RC Cable (Lightning Connector), a DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, a pair of DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Pro Propellers (Screws Included), a Screwdriver, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Gimbal Protector, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Propeller Holder, and a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable.

The DJI Mini 4 Pro (DJI RC 2) retails for $959 and includes one drone, a DJI RC 2 Remote Controller, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, a pair of DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Pro Propellers (Screws Included), a Screwdriver, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Gimbal Protector, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Propeller Holder, and a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable.

The DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo (DJI RC 2) retails for $1,099 and includes one drone, a DJI RC 2 Remote Controller, three DJI Mini 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery, three pairs of DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Pro Propellers (Screws Included), a Screwdriver, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Gimbal Protector, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Propeller Holder, a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable, a USB-C Cable, a DJI Mini Shoulder Bag, and the DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub.

The DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo Plus (DJI RC 2) retails for $1,159 and includes one drone, a DJI RC 2 Remote Controller, three DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Series Intelligent Flight Battery Plus, three pairs of DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Pro Propellers (Screws Included), a Screwdriver, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Gimbal Protector, a DJI Mini 4 Pro Propeller Holder, a Type-C to Type-C PD Cable, a USB-C Cable, a DJI Mini Shoulder Bag, and the DJI Mini 4 Pro/Mini 3 Series Two-Way Charging Hub.

Additional info here: https://www.dji.com/mini-4-pro

Images and assets can be found at this link: bit.ly/dji-mini-4-pro
For more information, please contact:
pr@dji.com

About DJI

Since 2006, DJI has led the world with civilian drone innovations that have empowered individuals to take flight for the first time, visionaries to turn their imagination into reality, and professionals to transform their work entirely. Today, DJI serves to build a better world by continuously promoting human advancement. With a solution-oriented mindset and genuine curiosity, DJI has expanded its ambitions into areas such as agriculture, public safety, surveying and mapping, and infrastructure inspection. In every application, DJI products deliver experiences that add value to lives around the world in more profound ways than ever before.

For more information, visit our:
Online Store: store.dji.com
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DJI

2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

Why is it NOT possible to order the Mini 4 Pro only (Without RC) ??? I have already the RC-2 and RC-N2 controller!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298229

2023-9-25
Use props
enderep12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8537 ft

Germany

H3llo Posted at 9-25 05:46
Why can't we buy the Mini 4 Pro only (Without RC) ??? I have already the RC-2 and RC-N2 controller!

+1 on that request - please make the Mini 4 Pro available without any RCs
2023-9-25
Use props
fans32da2449
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8583 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Does the DJI Mini 4 Pro support the use of DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Motion 2 ?
2023-9-25
Use props
Mythiq
lvl.1

United States

Pretty dang cool! Was there an announcement about this drone prior actually releasing? Seems like it was very sudden
2023-9-25
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

fans32da2449 Posted at 9-25 06:44
Does the DJI Mini 4 Pro support the use of DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Motion 2 ?

Not yet
Check : https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf

But the AIR 3 does
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf

2023-9-25
Use props
Dave/M8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

I asked sales and reply was not at this time, wonder if it’s because mini 4 uses oculas 4 ?
2023-9-25
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m curious, based on the headline what’s so revolutionary about the mini 4 that unlocks my creativity that the previous models lack??
2023-9-25
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Mythiq Posted at 9-25 07:31
Pretty dang cool! Was there an announcement about this drone prior actually releasing? Seems like it was very sudden

The whole forum has been talking about it for a good month in the mini section
2023-9-25
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

dronethemoment Posted at 9-25 10:54
I’m curious, based on the headline what’s so revolutionary about the mini 4 that unlocks my creativity that the previous models lack??

LOL

_____
2023-9-25
Use props
Day 1 Adventures
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

good question following
2023-9-25
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

I’m curious, based on the headline what’s so revolutionary about the mini 4 that unlocks my creativity that the previous models lack??

Well, apparently none of the other DJI drones offer the "All in One Aerial Solution" that apparently you need to unlock your creativity...

Maybe that was suggested by the shareholders...
2023-9-25
Use props
Krakozawr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250725 ft
United States

Some questions.
1. Is it stay under 250 gramm with prop guards? It is crucial for usage under Category 1 for FAA Part 107

2. Prop guards, side angle lens, and ND filters are announced but still not appeared in stock. Any deadlines?

3. No mentions about FPV goggles/controllers compatibility - any input regarding that?
2023-9-25
Use props
FlapjackBeans
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have ordered a mini 4 pro but was not happy that my 30 day old care refresh could not b transferred from my mini 3 pro  I sold all insurance give you at least  a cancellation option!  :-(
2023-9-25
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

an angel has passed
2023-9-25
Use props
Robomaster 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1307198 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

When you fix this issue with 120m altitude? Now dji mini 4 pro max altitude is 120m. Otherwise I throw away this useless drone.
2023-9-26
Use props
Xoxwally
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330899 ft
Netherlands

Dji says 20km transmission range…..whahahaha never in a million years.
Like the mini 3 pro dji says 12 km transmission range….
2023-9-26
Use props
ZMRZO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 652871 ft
Switzerland

I wanted to buy the Mini 4 Pro, but the maximum height of 120 meters is an absolute no-go for me. Please find a solution; you're losing customers.

2023-9-26
Use props
salvio28
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1649239 ft
Italy

Does anyone know if there is an RC controller that comes with the Mini 4 Pro that supports HDMI output?
2023-9-26
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

I couldn't find this information anywhere , Is the dji Mini 4 have RID? is remote ID compliant? I am assuming it is
2023-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice one!
2023-9-26
Use props
Janosch
lvl.2
Germany

Will the DJI Mini 4 Pro supported via the SDK (,hopefully soon) or will take another year as with the DJI Mini 3?
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlapjackBeans Posted at 9-25 22:48
I have ordered a mini 4 pro but was not happy that my 30 day old care refresh could not b transferred from my mini 3 pro  I sold all insurance give you at least  a cancellation option!  :-(

Hi, FlapjackBeans. We're sorry for the inconvenience but DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred after purchase. Please see the https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/termsfor future reference. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Janosch Posted at 9-27 15:58
Will the DJI Mini 4 Pro supported via the SDK (,hopefully soon) or will take another year as with the DJI Mini 3?

Hi, Janosch. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, we don't have any information about this but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant recommendations will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ZMRZO Posted at 9-26 09:58
I wanted to buy the Mini 4 Pro, but the maximum height of 120 meters is an absolute no-go for me. Please find a solution; you're losing customers.

Hi, ZMRZO. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. In accordance with the new European Drone Regulation that will come into effect on January 1, 2024, DJI's Mini 4 Pro will be launched with a C0 class identification label and therefore be restricted to an altitude limit of 120m that cannot be increased in any scenario (https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal- ... ri=CELEX:32019R0945 - ANNEX, Part 1).

This measure has been introduced by the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) to allow safe flight operations for drones weighing less than 250 grams.

By the same European Drone Regulation, all other currently-available drones of the DJI Mini series (e.g. Mini 2 SE, Mini 3, Mini 3 Pro) will be restricted to an altitude limit of 120m later this year via a DJI firmware update. Currently, available DJI Mini-series drones (before Mini 4 Pro) will be able to apply retroactively for C0 class identification labels in Q4 this year via a process we will share in due course. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

salvio28 Posted at 9-26 10:53
Does anyone know if there is an RC controller that comes with the Mini 4 Pro that supports HDMI output?

Hi, salvio28. The DJI RC-N2 does not support HDMI output or input. DJI RC 2 does not support HDMI input but supports HDMI output. However, the output function has not been compatibility tested, so there may be issues like unstable transmission or lag during use. It is recommended to test it before live streaming to ensure stable transmission before using this feature. Hope this helps.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 9-26 18:47
I couldn't find this information anywhere , Is the dji Mini 4 have RID? is remote ID compliant? I am assuming it is

Hi, Ms Ivy. Thank you for reaching out. The firmware of the Mini 4 Pro is FAA RID compliant, please feel free to use it. You might not see this yet on the FAA website but they will update the list later on. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-9-28
Use props
GeorgeFoxCinematography
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17520892 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When i will be able to buy an RC N2 controller?
2023-9-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Me too
2023-9-28
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

@DJI Gamora

Why are you ignoring my question?
Can i also have a answer on my question please?

Thank you very much!
2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

H3llo Posted at 9-25 05:46
Why is it NOT possible to order the Mini 4 Pro only (Without RC) ??? I have already the RC-2 and RC-N2 controller!
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=298229

Hi H3llo, sorry for the late response. Currenty we have no available package for the DJI Mini 4 Pro (Drone only) in our DJI Store. We appreciate your feedback and advice, which we will forward this concern to our related department to review and evaluate. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-28
Use props
Kenneth Green
lvl.1

Canada

Is the DJI Mini 4 antenna the best of its kind?
2023-9-29
Use props
H3llo
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 9-28 20:00
Hi H3llo, sorry for the late response. Currenty we have no available package for the DJI Mini 4 Pro (Drone only) in our DJI Store. We appreciate your feedback and advice, which we will forward this concern to our related department to review and evaluate. You can subscribe to our Online Store for new arrivals and don’t miss store updates. Thank you for your understanding.
Hi @DJI Thor,

Thanks for your reply.

We already know that it’s not available in the webshop, but the question was WHY is the mini 4 pro (drone only) not available in the webshop?

Because thr mini 3 pro (drone only) is available in the webshop.. So why not also the mini 4 pro?
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

H3llo Posted at 9-29 16:00
Hi @DJI Thor,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi H3llo, we know how you feel. Sorry that we currently there is no plan for the standalone version of DJI Mini 4 Pro. Thank you for your understandning.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_OSPV8uvBBrTt
lvl.1

United States

Sitting here just days later watching people who let fomo get the best of them to get a mini 4 and they crash and break their mini 4's. 360 obstacle avoidance is no better than what the 3 has. Every single feature aside from the new controller should have been issued to the 3 via firmware update seeing as nothing changed and only added a light to the bottom.

Greed and fomo. Stops that.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GeorgeFoxCinematography Posted at 9-28 02:27
When i will be able to buy an RC N2 controller?

Hi, GeorgeFoxCinematograph. Currently, individual purchase of DJI RC-N2 is not supported. Please stay tuned for further updates on the DJI Store.
2023-9-30
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why am I tempted with this after not owning a Mini 3 Pro for less than a year?!
2023-10-1
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing: This technology implies that the drone is equipped with sensors that can detect obstacles in all directions, ensuring safer and more stable flights. This is particularly important for users who want to capture footage in various environments without constantly worrying about collisions.

DJI O4 Video Transmission Technology: DJI O4 is mentioned as the flagship video transmission technology. This likely means that the drone can transmit high-quality video in real-time, providing users with a seamless and immersive experience when capturing footage from the air.

Professional-Grade Capabilities: The drone is touted as having professional-grade capabilities, suggesting it can capture high-quality photos and videos suitable for a range of creative projects.
2023-10-15
Use props
ani_mini4pro
New

India

I recently bought DJI Mini 4 Pro along with DJI RC2. However during its 3rd day flight, its screen touch functionality stopped responding. and since then after couple of restart & hard reset (by pressing on/off button for 15 sec) but its touch is still not working, though all its physical buttons and joysticks are working fine. I was also able to connect my DJI RC2 controller to a Bluetooth mouse, which helped me to factory reset the controller but no luck.   
2023-10-26
Use props
michel_creative
lvl.1

United States

I recently bought a mini 4 pro. I have been flying the drone without any issues. That is until today, I turned on the RC2 controller and then the drone waiting to hear clear to take off. After that I took off, the drop stopped responding as it was ascending and says altitude mode before crashing into a tree. The battery just die about an hour ago while the drone is still stuck up a tree. Has anyone else has seen this before?
2023-10-27
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules