1134 16 2023-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where would you like the RC2 controller to save your screen recordings and screen captures? Straight to the SD card if selected as the primary storage location or to the internal storage even if the SD card is selected as the primary storage location?

Currently, it saves to the internal storage regardless of your selection.
Single SelectVote, Total 16 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

93.75% (15)
6.25% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's a mystery why this is happening.    You'd think the software would have been forked from the original RC which doesn't have the issue.
2023-9-26
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Yes, the SD behaviour is a bit unlucky... for example migrating pictures to SD deletes Fly app gallery completely, even if the SD card is plugged. It would be nice to have option to copy or move files in this case or to display photos located on SD in Fly app gallery...
2023-9-26
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-26 05:53
It's a mystery why this is happening.    You'd think the software would have been forked from the original RC which doesn't have the issue.

I would think the same
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, JodyB. Thank you for reaching out. We really value your request. Rest assured that we will gather this feedback of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 9-26 12:00
I would think the same

I also thought the flight logs should save to the SD card and then you would get constant reminders to delete them.
2023-9-26
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 9-26 22:46
I also thought the flight logs should save to the SD card and then you would get constant reminders to delete them.

Another good point or enable to backup flight records to SD before synchronization...
2023-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 9-26 23:48
Another good point or enable to backup flight records to SD before synchronization...

I sync my flight logs to airdata so I can always download the log file from there.    Im more for getting rid of the frequent nag screens I get about deleting logs,   I guess it should nag me for flying too much.
2023-9-26
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 9-26 23:54
I sync my flight logs to airdata so I can always download the log file from there.    Im more for getting rid of the frequent nag screens I get about deleting logs,   I guess it should nag me for flying too much.

That's on DJI RC? Never had that request on phone, now I have 14 flights only on RC 2...
2023-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 9-27 01:22
That's on DJI RC? Never had that request on phone, now I have 14 flights only on RC 2...

Around 80 flights you’ll get notified the flight logs are full and the oldest will be deleted.  
2023-9-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-26 23:54

Flying too much?? NEVER!!
2023-9-27
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-26 22:44
Hello, JodyB. Thank you for reaching out. We really value your request. Rest assured that we will gather this feedback of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Thank you DJI Paladin!
2023-9-27
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Czechia

DAFlys Posted at 9-27 02:32
Around 80 flights you’ll get notified the flight logs are full and the oldest will be deleted.

Well, I had no knowledge of this notification but I felt that some of my flight hasn't been synced from the phone app...
2023-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 9-27 05:41
Well, I had no knowledge of this notification but I felt that some of my flight hasn't been synced from the phone app...

I find the syncing in the Fly app these days has got a lot slower to start syncing,   but once the total flights catches up that usually means it's done.
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JodyB Posted at 9-27 03:47
Thank you DJI Paladin!

You are very much welcome, JodyB. Thank you for your valued support. Have a nice day.
2023-9-29
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I hope this gets sent to the right department and gets sorted. I truly see no point in having an SD card in the RC2 controller if its only purpose is to move files thats been saved to internal storage. For that purpose, I can just connect the controller to my macbook and transfer using android file transfer app. Much rather have files saved straight to the SD card like what others have reported the previous generation did.
2023-10-4
Use props
VisioAer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115696 ft
Netherlands

Store everything on the SD card makes the most sense!
2023-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules