Setup compatibility Canon R6 Mark II
1306 3 2023-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscbb11d21
lvl.1

France

Hello everyone,
I'm about to buy an RS3 but I'd like to know if any of you are using the following setup on an RS3:

- Canon R6 Mark II
- RF-EF conversion ring
- EF 24-70mm f2,8 L II lense
- Atomos Ninja

I'd like to be sure that the camera doesn't touch/block the RS3. In depth for example? And if this setup can be balanced correctly.

Thanks in advance

Tom

2023-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The weight of the EF 24-70mm F2.8 lens and RF-EF conversion ring paired together is greater than the weight of the R6II camera, if you are trying to use this with the RS3, there may be a collision with the horizontal roller arm, and if the lens still needs to be zoomed in. The recommendation is to use the DJI RS 3 PRO to get a better use out of it. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-2
Use props
fanscbb11d21
lvl.1

France

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-2 02:33
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The weight of the EF 24-70mm F2.8 lens and RF-EF conversion ring paired together is greater than the weight of the R6II camera, if you are trying to use this with the RS3, there may be a collision with the horizontal roller arm, and if the lens still needs to be zoomed in. The recommendation is to use the DJI RS 3 PRO to get a better use out of it. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you very much for your assistance.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanscbb11d21 Posted at 10-30 09:35
Thank you very much for your assistance.

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day!
2023-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules