DJI
480 5 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
United States

DJI would it be possible to have the DJI RC 2 work with the MAVIC 3 PRO one day?
Also, can the Mavic 3 pro have an update that allows O4, is that possible?
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us. While the DJI RC2 compatibility suggestion will be forwarded, please know that the O4 video transmission system offers a longer transmission distance and better signal quality. However, these performance upgrades rely on hardware support from both the aircraft and the remote controller. As a result, it is unable to provide support for previous-generation products. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-30
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Oh ok, thanks! But just to make it clear, it may not be possible for the Mavic 3 pro to receive o4 through software updates, but its is possible for the dji RC 2 will be able to support control on o3+ drones?
2023-9-30
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

Because I am sure there are people out there who would like to have the same weight and specs as the DJI RC but have external antennas like the RC PRO without having to spend 1,109 USD
2023-9-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

The RC Pro updated to O4 would be better.
2023-9-30
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
United States

ye thats true too, but I think it would be better if the RC 2 can manage o3+ drones since its cheaper and can offer more range since it has more antennas than the normal rc
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules