DJI Care Refresh purchase after missing expiration?
1026 3 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi DJI team,

I just purchased the new DJI Mini 4 Pro but due to work and weather was unable to fly and test out the new drone. I would like to purchase DJI Care Refresh, yet when I enter my SN it says activation time has expired. It was just released and a few days ago and have purchased Care Refresh for the other products I own, ie Air 2S, Mini 3 Pro.

Is there a way to purchase Care Refresh? I'm hoping you can give us a little more time for your loyal customers.

Best Regards,
-Robert

2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for your interest in our DJI Care Refresh. By default, our system will allow the user to purchase the DJI Care Refresh if the aircraft is unactivated or activated within 48 hours. If it happens that your drone is activated for more than 48 hours, our system will prohibit the user from purchasing the service plan. However, users may submit a video verification to still take advantage of purchasing the service plan. For comprehensive details, you may simply click this link. I hope this information helps. Please feel free to keep us posted if you have further concerns.
2023-9-30
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great, thanks for the reply and feedback. I will follow up with the video verification.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RobZilla Posted at 9-30 14:26
Great, thanks for the reply and feedback. I will follow up with the video verification.

You're most welcome. Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress. Cheers!
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules