409 2 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

More options for C1/C2 in general.... This could be powerful but the options are very limited!
Specifically be able to manually set the camera tilt angle.  Currently you can select 0/90.   I often need the camera at 45degrees.

Option 1:  be able to manually enter which 2 angles to have the camera set to.  IE:  0/45. or 45/90.  Maybe even  20/70 or something odd like that.

Option 2:  Add 45 as a "third" option.  IE:  0/45/90.  (at each button press move 45 degrees).

Another option:  use the rocker switch/gimbal tilt wheel to "snap" to a specific point.  IE:  If I "flick" the wheel up or down from 45degrees it will jump to 0 or 90.  In use:  if the camera is at 0, I flick down on the wheel and it snaps right to 45.  I can then flick it up or down to go back to 0 or go down to 90.  Once I'm at 90, one flick up will go to 45 and another flick up to 0....etc etc

Thoughts?

2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_6qTAguLfCJTc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178881 ft
Denmark

I would love "option 2"
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there dji.blitzk. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules