803 11 2023-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cephas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1949820 ft
  • >>>
United States

A short action sequence we did with ronin 2 and mavic 3.

2023-10-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very creative.  Nice job on this video.  
2023-10-3
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Imaginative and clever editing.
2023-10-3
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool video.
2023-10-3
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Nicely done, good music ;-)
2023-10-3
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Pretty cool video, there's always something cool in these kinds of indie movie making projects with appropriate ambition. Cool CGI effects. If there was something I'd change, I would have added some muzzle light effects on the gun while firing (the smoking barrel effect at the end was neat though), and I would have chosen some more action-orientated music, but this last point is more about opinions, like Depp's reply proved. Overall, not bad effort
2023-10-3
Use props
Cephas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1949820 ft
  • >>>
United States

HGDC84 Posted at 10-3 14:05
Pretty cool video, there's always something cool in these kinds of indie movie making projects with appropriate ambition. Cool CGI effects. If there was something I'd change, I would have added some muzzle light effects on the gun while firing (the smoking barrel effect at the end was neat though), and I would have chosen some more action-orientated music, but this last point is more about opinions, like Depp's reply proved. Overall, not bad effort

Thank for the well thought comments. I knew the choice of music would be a hit or miss for people. Thanks for a sharp eye regarding muzzle flash. I thought about it, but the weapon used by the protagonist is suppressed and suppressed weapons don't typical have muzzle flash. At the same time there were fake drones firing laser beams so maybe I could have added muzzle flash. Lol.
2023-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely filmed.  
2023-10-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Cephas Posted at 10-3 16:15
Thank for the well thought comments. I knew the choice of music would be a hit or miss for people. Thanks for a sharp eye regarding muzzle flash. I thought about it, but the weapon used by the protagonist is suppressed and suppressed weapons don't typical have muzzle flash. At the same time there were fake drones firing laser beams so maybe I could have added muzzle flash. Lol.

I have to admit I didn't know that about suppressed weapons, thanks for that bit of information

And feel free to make these look and sound just like the way you want, that's what truly makes it your own work. These points are only my opinion, and now that you mentioned the muzzle flash point, I can understand your decision. And overall, I think you did a fine job.
2023-10-5
Use props
FlyNow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1551033 ft
Canada

Camera's ready, Action! Love the lock shot (Running)
2023-10-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cool video!!
2023-11-25
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer