dji GO crashing? check this next time
1037 5 2015-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kairkyo161
lvl.2

United States

Over the past few hours i keep seeing posts about the DJI GO app crashing, but i see no one commenting about the temp of their device when the app crashes. im using a sheild tablet with a bad battery *i know im a mad man*.  i never turn off wifi or anything like that *i know it might help in case of temp but i havent had any issues yet* and the only time the app seems to crash is well into my second or third flight. when i pull the tablet from the holder, its pretty toasty but after i let it cool i have no further problems
so i propose to the other operators on the forum, before you go saying its the app fault, check to make sure its not the device over heating first
2015-9-3
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Bosnia and Herzegovina

My dji go app crashed at the start while checking pre flight settings. So in my case with the iPad 2 air there was no heat issue's causing the crash.
2015-9-3
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

I've checked my Galaxy Tab 4A when it starts having issues, it barely even gets warm!!
2015-9-3
Use props
Thomas.stanley-
New
Flight distance : 17497 ft

Canada

Just tried the first flight with a new P3P.  I'm using an Acer Iconia tablet.  It worked fine for the first flight, but when I tried to takeoff for the second flight the app crashed and won't start up again.  It fails before getting to the connect screen, or when the controller is plugged in.  Also, I was going to try the Pix4D Capture app, but it is doing the same thing.  I'm pretty sure it's not temperature related but I haven't had time to look into it more.
2015-9-3
Use props
SpunOne69
lvl.3

United States

It's not temperature related as far as I can tell, my TAB 4A after a factory reset, was fine...its a residual data problem...the app is getting jammed up with old data that builds up every time you fly
2015-9-3
Use props
Stealth...
lvl.2

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Today again app crash on iPhone 6. No heat issue, cached the map and flightmode turned on. It doesn't happen often so it's difficult to analyze the cause.
2015-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules