802 3 2023-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5cee97fb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51834 ft
Greece

Hi everyone,
when i connect Sony A7III to the RS3 and to RavenEye i loose live feed view (DJi USB C cables used). If i disconnect the camera from the gimbal the live video remes back - but then i loose the possibility of manual focus control from the gimbal. Same thing happens not only to RavenEye but also with any external monitor.  The same connection with a Panasonic Lumix GH5 or GH5s works like a charm. Is this a Sony hardware limitation? If yes should i try with different cable (Sony multi to USB C)? Where can i buy it from?
Thanks

edit: all connected equipment is updated to their latest firmware versions
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans5cee97fb. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-10-6
Use props
Antonis Leko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51834 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-6 04:33
Hi, fans5cee97fb. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.

thanks, i will be waiting for team's answer
2023-10-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Antonis Leko Posted at 10-6 06:00
thanks, i will be waiting for team's answer

Hi, Antonis Leko. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Feedback is as follows:

1. Due to the function limitation of the camera, when the A7M3 is connected to the USB-C TO USB-C control cable, the camera will activate the PC remote control function, and the HDMI port of the camera will not output the signal at this time.
2. It is recommended to replace the SONY MULTI-TO USB-C control cable to use with.

SONY MULTI TO USB-C cable purchase link: https://store.dji.com/product/r- ... otal_result=20& vid=97161&set_region=US

Hope this helps.
2023-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules