479 3 2023-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

On the RC Controller, can the Camera Zoom Control Dial Direction be reversed?

I'd like to be able to change the push/pull direction of the Dial?

Anyone know if that is possible in the settings?

Thanks
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, geoffz. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the function you have mentioned isn't available in the DJI Mini 3 Pro but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific to the Mini 3 Pro.
2023-10-14
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-14 21:38
Hi, geoffz. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the function you have mentioned isn't available in the DJI Mini 3 Pro but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific to the Mini 3 Pro.

Hey Tony,

Thanks for your reply.  

Yes, I think a firmware update to allow that capability would be significant plus.

That is, by allowing the 'push-in' direction to implement a 'zoom-in' direction.

That would be for all the controllers....RC/RCN-1/RC2/RC Pro!  

If that makes sense.  At least that's what feels 'natural' to me.

Thanks to your engineers!
2023-10-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

geoffz Posted at 10-15 00:53
Hey Tony,

Thanks for your reply.  

You're most welcome, geoff. We appreciate your patience. This was already referred to the engineers for evaluation. Thank you for your feedback.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules