Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI,
I would like to know what motivates DJI to release a camera that does not support 10Bit Log for all modes, but only for video mode?

In my opinion, this makes no sense and makes some modes uninteresting for many users.
Can you please offer Log for Hyperlapse and Lowlight too?
Furthermore, I wonder why the noise and sharpness settings only go from +2 to -2 and not, for example. to 3 or 4, -2 is still too sharp for me.

Thanks and regards Guido

2023-10-27
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not sure its possible in  hyperlapse I know its certainly not in Timelapse also night is using a very heavy dose of noise reduction I would imagine with log this would not turn out well. I think both of them have to be processed on the camera with cameras software.

The sharpness , it looks like they noticed this and thats why they introduced a black mist filter and they get more money from us for that.
2023-10-27
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good suggestion. Especially for timelapses   
2023-10-27
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hallmark007 Posted at 10-27 10:40
Not sure its possible in  hyperlapse I know its certainly not in Timelapse also night is using a very heavy dose of noise reduction I would imagine with log this would not turn out well. I think both of them have to be processed on the camera with cameras software.

The sharpness , it looks like they noticed this and thats why they introduced a black mist filter and they get more money from us for that.

hahaha, that's so funny!
Selling an extra filter if you just had to lower the level of sharpness, so funny.
But you already know that a mist filter doesn't reduce the sharpness, right? Mist filters change the highlight rolloff.

2023-10-28
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

MavGuido Posted at 10-28 05:15
hahaha, that's so funny!
Selling an extra filter if you just had to lower the level of sharpness, so funny.
But you already know that a mist filter doesn't reduce the sharpness, right? Mist filters change the highlight rolloff.

Mist filter particularly black mist should create a softer look to your filming, all these small cameras seem to give very sharp images particularly at 4k 60fps almost like American soap operas so filters will help remove that very sharp look.
2023-10-29
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Adding Filters to lower a present sharpnis is very different to lower a existing sharpnes in the first place.
The footage has a better quality and is better useable for postproduction and it has no additional costs on top.
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Guido. Thank you for reaching out. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-11-9
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you Gamora. :-)
2023-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now