Exposure Indication
472 8 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a suggestion for DJI. Would it be possible to add this to a firmware update......

I often use the camera in manual mode with filters but the exposure indicator only shows when you click onto the camera settings, where it will tell you how many stops/partial stops that you are under or over exposing.

Could this indication of exposure be also placed on the viewing screen while videoing? That way, we would know instantly how much needs to be adjusted without going into menus.

Cheers

Ian
2023-11-3
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Yes this could be a great feature to have.
2023-11-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yes I like that too but  when you open the Mimo App is it there? hardly use the app, so that is where we  could have  this  added,  good luck
Imagine offfering all this info like a professional type camera  that we can choose things like  leveling, histogram all the   apetures. in the custome  set up then the actual  screen. I like that
2023-11-3
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would take it to the next level as far as exposure control on an action camera goes.
2023-11-3
Use props
Reiner.
lvl.4
Germany

+1

and additional text to fulfill the 10 characters request.
2023-11-3
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

I also want the onscreen ZEBRA feature on the camera screen for overexposed areas as well.  At times, I might be torn between which ND filter to use at the moment.  I have to take the gamble of underexposing something, and then having the headache of editing it later.
2023-11-4
Use props
DaveSp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 11-3 03:47
Yes I like that too but  when you open the Mimo App is it there? hardly use the app, so that is where we  could have  this  added,  good luck
Imagine offfering all this info like a professional type camera  that we can choose things like  leveling, histogram all the   apetures. in the custome  set up then the actual  screen. I like that

It is in the MIMO app display, bottom center. But it would be nice to have it on the camera's display - I rarely use the MIMO app myself.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ian. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc.  Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules