Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI,
please please anable manual focusing like in the Air 3 or mini 4.

This function
is sooo necessary to avoid this constant AF hunting, because even the single focus is not always the appropriate means of choice.
I'll even transfer money to you afterwards. :-))

Please make that possible!!
Thanks and regards

2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your idea with us. Rest assured that we'll forward this suggestion to our relevant team for potential. Please feel free to reach us anytime. We do appreciate your great support.
2023-11-3
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello DJI,
I work many times with a motorized slider in many situations, but no matter which autofocus variant you choose, either misfocusing occurs or the focus starts pumping.
For example, if I move from below under a shelf and want to film an object on the shelf, then the Pocket will of course focus somewhere under the shelf and when the slider then moves over the shelf, the AF looks for a new target and finds the object on the shelf. If I had a manual focus slider like the Air3 has, I could focus on the object beforehand and so only the object on the shelf would be in focus. Can you please implement this feature? Please!
Thanks and regards Guido
2-10 10:32
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MavGuido Posted at 2-10 10:32
Hello DJI,
I work many times with a motorized slider in many situations, but no matter which autofocus variant you choose, either misfocusing occurs or the focus starts pumping.
For example, if I move from below under a shelf and want to film an object on the shelf, then the Pocket will of course focus somewhere under the shelf and when the slider then moves over the shelf, the AF looks for a new target and finds the object on the shelf. If I had a manual focus slider like the Air3 has, I could focus on the object beforehand and so only the object on the shelf would be in focus. Can you please implement this feature? Please!

I thought you could already do this just by selecting Single Point focus and touching the area of the screen you want in focus. Presumably that point of focus won’t change until you turn off the camera or touch another area of the screen. Or am I wrong about this?
2-11 03:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MavGuido Posted at 2-10 10:32
Hello DJI,
For example, if I move from below under a shelf and want to film an object on the shelf, then the Pocket will of course focus somewhere under the shelf and when the slider then moves over the shelf, the AF looks for a new target and finds the object on the shelf. If I had a manual focus slider like the Air3 has, I could focus on the object beforehand and so only the object on the shelf would be in focus. Can you please implement this feature? Please!

Thank you for expressing your suggestion to us. Rest assured that we've forwarded this request to our relevant team for consideration. In the meantime, you may consider using the Single auto-focus which could possibly help compared to continuous auto-focus. We thank you for your support.
2-13 03:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules