Transmission and RS2
1021 3 2023-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi
I currently use a RS2 with a Sony AX53 mounted to film / livestream sport - I have basic wireless RX TX set but considering the transmission system as I have range issues in some venues.

I control the Pan/Tilt and Zoom (gimbal wheel function remapped to zoom control on the gimbal connected to the Sony multi port) remotely with the Tilta remote handle as I only have the use of 1 arm/hand but I will need the expansion port for the monitor to get the HDMI signal to my Livestream rig ?

Can I use the monitor for Gyro control for the pan/tilt of the RS2 with the transmission system ?

Can I control the zoom function as I do now with but with the the Monitor/receiver or do I need the side handles for this ?

Many thanks in advance

2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Spyder. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-11-5
Use props
Spyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 05:49
Hi, Spyder. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for confirmation. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

Thank you.

Appreciated.
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Spyder Posted at 11-5 06:59
Thank you.

Appreciated.

Hi, Spyder. Thank you for patiently waiting. Here's the update from our relevant team:

1. DJI Transmission (High-Bright Monitor Combo) can be connected to RS2, if you want to output HDMI signal through the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor, the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor needs to be used with DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate (SDI/HDMI/DC-IN). If you want to output the HDMI signal through the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor, the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor needs to be used with the DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate (SDI/HDMI/DC-IN).
2. The DJI Transmission (High-Bright Monitor Combo) test with RS2 can be used with the Gyroscope Control function to realize the control of RS2 gimbal rotation.
3. If the front dial of RS2 can control the zoom function of the camera, then DJI Transmission with RS2 can be connected with DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor to install DJI Ronin 4D Right Hand Grip to realize the control.

Hope this helps.
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules