No “Create” function on RC 2 remote
516 13 2023-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,
I would like to edit from my remote, however, when navigating to album on the remote I cannot see the "create" hotspot to edit my videos.
I have seen on multiple YouTube clips where it does have that function.
Do I need to download something else to the remote?
Many thanks.
2023-11-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Look on the opening splash screen next to Album.
2023-11-6
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-6 16:25
Look on the opening splash screen next to Album.

Create shows on my phone in the app, but not on the remote itself.
2023-11-6
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

When you first open the app, where it shows "Connection Guide" that's where it is.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to connect your DJI RC 2 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the remote and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the images below for you to access this feature. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you.

2023-11-6
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-6 18:46
When you first open the app, where it shows "Connection Guide" that's where it is.

It does not show on my  DJI RC 2 remote (using a DJI MINI 4 PRO drone)
It only has
Top line…recommended zone / Fly Spots / Academy
Bottom line…Album / Skypixel / Profile / Connection Guide
2023-11-6
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 19:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to connect your DJI RC 2 to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of the remote and check if the issue persists. You may refer to the images below for you to access this feature. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further. Thank you.
[view_image]
[view_image]

How do I connect my remote to the assistant. I did try to use usb to the laptop and then turning the RC2 on, but that doesn’t seem to work.
2023-11-6
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

Metsuke Posted at 11-6 23:12
How do I connect my remote to the assistant. I did try to use usb to the laptop and then turning the RC2 on, but that doesn’t seem to work.

Got it connected now. Installed (the correct Dji assistant 2 app from the Dji mini 4 pro downloads section.
Rebooted the pc and started the software.
Started the RC2 remote and waited for it to boot up.
Then I connected the USB and a connection was made.

Just downloading the new firmware. I’ll let you know how it goes.
2023-11-7
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

Did the update/refresh. version was the current one but I did a refresh/reinstall anyway. no change to the options. Create is still missing so I cannot create from the remote. is there an option to install lightcut separately on the remote and launch it?
many thanks to all replies.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_CkqQ2py9cU4c
lvl.3

Romania

Same problem here !
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Metsuke Posted at 11-8 01:38
Did the update/refresh. version was the current one but I did a refresh/reinstall anyway. no change to the options. Create is still missing so I cannot create from the remote. is there an option to install lightcut separately on the remote and launch it?
many thanks to all replies.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the trouble. Please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so w can check it further. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-11-9
Use props
fans89e2fa35
lvl.3

Romania

No Create function on RC 2

2023-11-9
Use props
Uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My RC2 Mini 4 pro also has no create function , nor does it have the lightening icon for quick transfer like the Admin has posted in their Picture
on the other hand my Mini 3 pro and its RC with screen does show both functions.  so you are not alone .
2023-11-10
Use props
Metsuke
lvl.1
Australia

So it seems it is not available on the RC2….Yet?
It was apparently available on the mini 3 pro’s controller.
Can we expect this to be implemented on one of the next firmware updates for the remote?
Many thanks.
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules