Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anson Li
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830614 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi,

After around 2 week of using, I found out both pocket 3 and DJI Mic.2 need a long for making connect sometime even I tried to reconnect the mic. Can DJI fix this problem
2023-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your MIC 2 might be having issues as my MIC 2 connects to the OP3 instantaneously when it is turned on.  
2023-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may refer to the information below on how to properly connect your DJI Mic 2 transmitter to the DJI Osmo Pocket 3:

1. Swipe down from the top of the camera touchscreen, tap the Settings icon, and select Wireless Mic > TX1/TX2. Then the camera is ready to link with the transmitter via Bluetooth.
2. Press and hold the power button of the transmitter for two seconds to power it on.
3. Make sure that the transmitter is in Bluetooth linking mode when it is powered on. If the system status indicator of the transmitter turns solid green, press and hold the Record button for three seconds to switch to Bluetooth linking mode. The system status indicator of the transmitter will blink blue slowly.
4. Press and hold the linking button of the transmitter for two seconds, and the transmitter will start searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. During this process, the system status indicator of the transmitter blinks blue quickly.
5. When the transmitter is successfully linked with the camera, the system status indicator of the transmitter will be solid blue. The screen will display a "wireless mic connected" message. Press the linking button on the transmitter to start recording while using the transmitter for audio. Press the linking button again to stop recording.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_jH5kSM4O3ciB
New

India

I AM FACING THE SAME ISSUE ITS JUST BEEN A WEEK AND I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT DJI MIC 2 WITH OP3.
2023-11-13
Use props
djiuser_jH5kSM4O3ciB
New

India

Did the problem fix?
2023-11-13
Use props
Anson Li
lvl.2
Flight distance : 830614 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

djiuser_jH5kSM4O3ciB Posted at 11-13 07:10
Did the problem fix?

I have tried to reset op3 to factory setting and seen a little bit better
2023-11-13
Use props
MarcInOz
lvl.1
Australia

Same issue.  I have followed all instructions 50 times and I cannot connect the Mic 2 to the Pocket 3.  This is absolutely unacceptable.  I guess I'll try calling the Support line next.
2023-11-16
Use props
marceloceara7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1737208 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi everyone,

Just both the osmo pocket 3 also the mic’s and I’ve tried everything to connect the wireless audio, followed all the tutorials online but still not working. It says the light will blink blue on the mic but on mine I only see green blinking, sometimes slow sometimes faster. Does anyone know what could be?
2023-11-26
Use props
mattcl
lvl.1

United States

After 2 weeks of use the mic stopped connecting as well. Talked to support for over an hour and tried everything they suggested and nothing worked. They requested the data log of me attempting to connect the mic and offered me to send the device for servicing. This has been so frustrating and really put a damper on my excitement for this camera. I'm now concerned this camera may not be as future proof as I anticipated.
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

mattcl Posted at 11-27 17:42
After 2 weeks of use the mic stopped connecting as well. Talked to support for over an hour and tried everything they suggested and nothing worked. They requested the data log of me attempting to connect the mic and offered me to send the device for servicing. This has been so frustrating and really put a damper on my excitement for this camera. I'm now concerned this camera may not be as future proof as I anticipated.

Hi matt. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Once we receive the unit at our facility, rest assured that we will identify the main issue of your DJI Mic 2 why it refuses to connect to your DJI Pocket 3. We will provide you necessary warranty coverage according to the damage assessment conducted on the unit. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-11-28
Use props
rendell
New
United States

just now i’m having similar issue as yours my dji mic won’t connect with my pocket 3 i tried the instructions above and still won’t connect about 40 times, reset my pocket 3 and nothing works, help dji
2023-11-29
Use props
fans2d2e3f82
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28002 ft
United States

I cannot get the MIC2 to pair with Pocket 3, in any configuration after multiple efforts.  (Discosure, I am colorblind and have not yet seen anything that resembles a blue light).

Frustrated.

2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_teOMugPmAyfs
lvl.1
Costa Rica

I was having the same issue.
And manage to fix it.
This worked IN MY CASE.

With the green light was blinking:  
The red circle button on the other side of the mic, I pressed it once to turn the light red on that side, then I holded it for 3 seconds, and it worked. Light back to blue an connected again.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rendell Posted at 11-29 20:31
just now i’m having similar issue as yours my dji mic won’t connect with my pocket 3 i tried the instructions above and still won’t connect about 40 times, reset my pocket 3 and nothing works, help dji

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. May we ask for a short video showing the linking process? You may use Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I look forward to hearing from you.
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2d2e3f82 Posted at 11-30 08:24
I cannot get the MIC2 to pair with Pocket 3, in any configuration after multiple efforts.  (Discosure, I am colorblind and have not yet seen anything that resembles a blue light).

Frustrated.

Hi. Apologies to know about the trouble. May we ask if you could provide a sample video showing the operation? You may upload through Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_teOMugPmAyfs Posted at 11-30 20:04
I was having the same issue.
And manage to fix it.
This worked IN MY CASE.

Hi, there! We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Thank you for sharing your advice here in the DJI forum. Thank you for choosing DJI!
2023-12-1
Use props
rendell
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 02:28
Hi, there! We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Thank you for sharing your advice here in the DJI forum. Thank you for choosing DJI!

I have a video but i do not have permission to post video links it says.
2023-12-1
Use props
rendell
New
United States

rendell Posted at 12-1 18:09
I have a video but i do not have permission to post video links it says.

Figured it out, i guess i didn’t hold down the link button long enough while trying to connect the mic to the pocket.
For anyone having a similar issue, make sure you hold the red button until it turns blue then once that happens hold the LINK button hold it for a while until it connects!
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rendell Posted at 12-1 18:30
Figured it out, i guess i didn’t hold down the link button long enough while trying to connect the mic to the pocket.
For anyone having a similar issue, make sure you hold the red button until it turns blue then once that happens hold the LINK button hold it for a while until it connects!

Thank you for your update. We're glad to hear that everything has been sorted out. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and advice with us. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-2
Use props
RDPhoto3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90686 ft
  • >>>
United States

So today 12-14-2023 after owning for two weeks myself the DJI Mic 2 could not be recognize by the Pocket 3.  You could pair it and everything but the little Green Status bar was not there at the top of the screen and when you recorded you got no sound.  Short story after many failed attempts to get it Re-Linked.  I had to do a full Factory Reset.  Seems to be working again now.
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_VsgEDAAkJ9mB
New

Netherlands

Hi i did everything to connect tje DJI MIC 2 with my osmo pocket 3 (factory reset) And i even bought new DJI MIC 2, and the same problem happens.

How can i connect??
2023-12-19
Use props
TSRWC72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United States

MAYBE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM - PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER THIS ALSO WORKS FOR YOU

Hi All,
same issue here! All of a sudden my Osmo Pocket 3 did not correctly connect to the Mic 2 anymore. The camera showed though that mic is connected, but I didn't get the volume bar on the top of the recording screen. Very frustrating, since I wanted to get some recordings done today.

I disconnected the Mic 2 and connected it again to TX1 => same issue ... seems like connected, but no audio in the recording
I disconnected the Mic 2 and connected it to TX2 this time => works w/o any problems (!!???!!)

I was able to replicate the issue. Disconnected and connected to TX1 => doesn't work. Again connecting it to TX2 => works!

Please try out and reply if this solves your issue as well
2023-12-28
Use props
Addy Overbeeke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 764869 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2d2e3f82 Posted at 11-30 08:24

Frustrated.

Hi,
Looking at the Mic 2 from the front side with semi-clear cover and big white "dii" letters (opposite of clip attachment side), the right side of the Mic 2 has the Blue Light Side. below that is the Link Button (Icon on button looks like the number "8" as a symbol).  
Follow instructions for fast flashing blue light followed by pressing the Link Button....

2023-12-29
Use props
DJIRIDOO
lvl.1
United States

Same issue, brand new DJI OSMO Pocket 3 and DJI MIC 2 set kit, bluetooth pairing mode does not work (when holding record, there's no blue light display, even after one minute), holding link does not bring up a blue light. Only seeing green lights. Is this a bug? What's going on? Do I need to return a broken product?
1-12 16:29
Use props
DJIRIDOO
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_VsgEDAAkJ9mB Posted at 2023-12-19 08:58
Hi i did everything to connect tje DJI MIC 2 with my osmo pocket 3 (factory reset) And i even bought new DJI MIC 2, and the same problem happens.

How can i connect??

It feels like a defective product. Same issue for me. I'm going to return it.
1-12 16:41
Use props
DJIRIDOO
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2023-12-1 02:28

I have the exact same issue but I cannot solve it. Can you help me?
1-12 16:42
Use props
DJIRIDOO
lvl.1
United States

marceloceara7 Posted at 2023-11-26 17:03
Hi everyone,

Just both the osmo pocket 3 also the mic’s and I’ve tried everything to connect the wireless audio, followed all the tutorials online but still not working. It says the light will blink blue on the mic but on mine I only see green blinking, sometimes slow sometimes faster. Does anyone know what could be?

Following, I have the exact same issue. Seems like defective product.
1-12 16:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJIRIDOO Posted at 1-12 16:42
I have the exact same issue but I cannot solve it. Can you help me?

Hello, there. Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. May we ask if you managed to perform the firmware for the DJI Pocket 3 and DJI Mic 2? If so, you may provide a short video showing the operation for further checking. You may upload thru Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-14 02:42
Use props
DHW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063596 ft
Argentina

TSRWC72 Posted at 2023-12-28 17:18
MAYBE A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM - PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER THIS ALSO WORKS FOR YOU

Hi All,

Thank you for this solution.

I've bought the 1 transmitter + 1 receiver and paired it with my Pocket 3 under TX1. The green volume bar appears once and then it disappeared. No matter how many times I unpaired and paired the mic 2 to Pocket 3, the green volume bar is never there and no volume recorded.

Until, after reading this post, I paired it under TX2 on my Pocket 3 and everything worked for me.

Thanks for this solution. Was about to go into a DJI store and return.
1-21 02:51
Use props
Duca Simone Luc
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-8 17:38
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Could you please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may refer to the information below on how to properly connect your DJI Mic 2 transmitter to the DJI Osmo Pocket 3:

1. Swipe down from the top of the camera touchscreen, tap the Settings icon, and select Wireless Mic > TX1/TX2. Then the camera is ready to link with the transmitter via Bluetooth.

Unfortunately, I have the same problems and I tried ALL procedure more times: no ways. I also tried to update all Firmaware (RX and TX) but both update nothing..., simply doesn't happen anything.
I now send back my DJI Mic 2 and ask for  a new one, hoping there will be a way to update them and to pair them to the Osmo Pocket 3.
However, it is incredible that despite numerous reports, this problem has not yet been resolved.

Best regards,

3-21 11:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Duca Simone Luc Posted at 3-21 11:07
Unfortunately, I have the same problems and I tried ALL procedure more times: no ways. I also tried to update all Firmaware (RX and TX) but both update nothing..., simply doesn't happen anything.
I now send back my DJI Mic 2 and ask for  a new one, hoping there will be a way to update them and to pair them to the Osmo Pocket 3.
However, it is incredible that despite numerous reports, this problem has not yet been resolved.

Hello. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to know that you came up with a decision to send in the unit for replacement. Hope that you'll receive the replacement unit as soon as possible. Please note that we can confirm an issue by sending us a video showing the problem, that way, we can coordinate it with our engineers to identify the main cause of the issue and devise troubleshooting steps to isolate it remotely if possible. If you experience the same issue again with your new unit, please record a video and send it to us so we can check it further. We appreciate your valued support.
3-23 05:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules