Mini pro 4 activetrack
1997 11 2023-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anon007
lvl.1

New Zealand

I have a problem with my mini pro 4 when trying to set active track. In the 'control' menu, when I switch on 'subject scanning' the "FocusTrack Settings" which is supposed to be underneaI have a problem with my mini pro 4 when trying to set active track. In the 'control' menu, when I switch on 'subject scanning' the "FocusTrack Settings" which is supposed to be underneath does not appear at all on the screen. Therefore I cannot access the inner and outer circles to set parameters as they do not appear on the screen.  When I go back to the main screen I see 3 icons: activetrack, spotllight and  POI. When I press 'go' on activetrack there is ony a single circle with front, back, etc directions but no outer circle.

th does not appear at all on the screen. Therefore I cannot access the inner and outer circles to set parameters as they do not appear on the screen.  When I go back to the main screen I see 3 icons: activetrack, spotllight and  POI. When I press 'go' on activetrack there is only a single circle with front, back, etc directions but no outer circle.. Other 2 functions 'spotllight and POI work fine. Any ideas?
2023-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. The conditions for the subject scanning function to be turned on:
1.The aircraft needs to be in the take-off status to turn on this function (the function cannot be used even if start the motor only)

2.The subject scanning function is only supported in single shot (photo mode) and normal recording mode (normal video mode), other modes are not supported, it is recommended to try it in single shot and normal recording mode.

3.Check whether the app is the latest version. If not, update it to the latest version.

About the Active Track issue you said, can we have a video recording for better understanding?
2023-11-16
Use props
Anon007
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-16 05:28
Hello, there. The conditions for the subject scanning function to be turned on:
1.The aircraft needs to be in the take-off status to turn on this function (the function cannot be used even if start the motor only)

Thanks for your assistance.
I only attempted tracking when the drone was hovering and could enable it for:
1. active track ( but with limited functionality:  'trace' and  'parallel' were not displayed;  nor was  'Focus tracking' displayed in the 'control'  menu).
2. spotlight
3. POI  
But the problem has now been resolved by updating the firmware.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Anon007 Posted at 11-16 21:40
Thanks for your assistance.
I only attempted tracking when the drone was hovering and could enable it for:
1. active track ( but with limited functionality:  'trace' and  'parallel' were not displayed;  nor was  'Focus tracking' displayed in the 'control'  menu).

Got it. May we confirm your issue has been resolved, right?
2023-11-16
Use props
djiuser_ES6tJIJViuRf
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-11-16 23:21
Got it. May we confirm your issue has been resolved, right?

I’m having this issue I have no option for trace and the device will not follow me. I can get it to rotate around me but active following it will not do! I have options for Auto Manual and Parallel. None of these options will follow me it seem the the drone moves a lil bit back then it stops tracking me all together. I would add a photo but the buttons to do so is not allowing me too. I have the controller with the built in screen. Dji mini 4 pro.
1-18 19:40
Use props
djiuser_ES6tJIJViuRf
New

United States

djiuser_ES6tJIJViuRf Posted at 1-18 19:40
I’m having this issue I have no option for trace and the device will not follow me. I can get it to rotate around me but active following it will not do! I have options for Auto Manual and Parallel. None of these options will follow me it seem the the drone moves a lil bit back then it stops tracking me all together. I would add a photo but the buttons to do so is not allowing me too. I have the controller with the built in screen. Dji mini 4 pro.

Everything is updated…
1-18 19:41
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ES6tJIJViuRf Posted at 1-18 19:40

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. I have a period of leave these days. Did you resolve the issue?
4-17 02:21
Use props
fans3c7be7c6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1837 ft
United States

Active track is not working on my DJI Mini 4 Pro. I try the other buttons after selecting an object and the only thing I can get to work is Spotlight when the drone just hover in one place and keep me in the picture where I move, but if I start to walk or anything, the drone will not follow me it just covers in one position. I've tried clicking on the active track or I think it's now called actor button and go and I don't even get the circle on the screen where you can place the drone in the outer ring or replace it in front or back. I'm sure you know what circle talking about  What am I doing wrong  
4-23 21:44
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans3c7be7c6 Posted at 4-23 21:44
Active track is not working on my DJI Mini 4 Pro. I try the other buttons after selecting an object and the only thing I can get to work is Spotlight when the drone just hover in one place and keep me in the picture where I move, but if I start to walk or anything, the drone will not follow me it just covers in one position. I've tried clicking on the active track or I think it's now called actor button and go and I don't even get the circle on the screen where you can place the drone in the outer ring or replace it in front or back. I'm sure you know what circle talking about  What am I doing wrong

Hello. Could you please provide us with the screen recording of the issue? We need to send it to our engineers to check further. Alternatively, you can upload it to the shared drive and send us a link, thanks.
4-23 22:52
Use props
soldier hardy
New

Philippines

fans3c7be7c6 Posted at 4-23 21:44
Active track is not working on my DJI Mini 4 Pro. I try the other buttons after selecting an object and the only thing I can get to work is Spotlight when the drone just hover in one place and keep me in the picture where I move, but if I start to walk or anything, the drone will not follow me it just covers in one position. I've tried clicking on the active track or I think it's now called actor button and go and I don't even get the circle on the screen where you can place the drone in the outer ring or replace it in front or back. I'm sure you know what circle talking about  What am I doing wrong

i've had my mini 4 pro for a week and without the "active track"......only now I realize that I had not fully updated firmware.........and when I'd done the upload I pushed "OK" and there's more to upload!!
5-8 19:12
Use props
djiuser_9VULLsXhMkmm
New

Australia

My mini 4 pro’s active track mode looks like the older mini 3 pro. The active track wheel which has two circle doesnt appear on my screen. How can i solve this?
5-15 05:10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9VULLsXhMkmm Posted at 5-15 05:10
My mini 4 pro’s active track mode looks like the older mini 3 pro. The active track wheel which has two circle doesnt appear on my screen. How can i solve this?

Thank you for contacting us. Regarding the issue you mentioned, please try to refresh the firmware. Once you've done that, let us know if the tracking wheel is still not appearing on your remote controller's screen. In addition, if firmware update does not solve your problem, please provide us with photos for further confirmation.
5-16 02:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules