Aircraft Firmware Version "Unknown" ????
1965 4 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

After updating the aircraft firmware it says "unknow" in the aircraft version. The app versions says 2.2.0 and RC says 1.3.20.1   Any ideas why this is? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
2015-9-7
Use props
precisionair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Only time I have seen that is when the update failed.  Did you receive the beeping code for success or looked at the log after update to make sure of success? I'd try it again.
2015-9-7
Use props
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

precisionair Posted at 2015-9-7 10:37
Only time I have seen that is when the update failed.  Did you receive the beeping code for success  ...

Thanks for the reply. Yes i received the beeping code for success. How do I reset and try it again? Ive tried to delete the files on the sd card and store them back on it again but the nothing happens. The aircraft boots up fine and says ready to fly like normal. I there a way to reset it again and start over so that the aircraft starts the beeping sequence?
2015-9-7
Use props
bradleyrogers23
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

bradleyrogers23 Posted at 2015-9-7 10:55
Thanks for the reply. Yes i received the beeping code for success. How do I reset and try it again ...

After deleting files on my SD card then re inserting it in aircraft i get this message in my on my text files

"========== 2015.09.07 11:44:36 =====================
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.04.00.10.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Im assuming the aircraft has the latest firmware but for some reason the firmware isnt showing up in the app. It only says version "Unknown". Wish I knew why this is?
2015-9-7
Use props
precisionair
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1594 ft
United States

Is your controller up to date with latest?  Or perhaps you need to re-link the craft?  Just my 2 cents, I have only started into the realm of FW updates myself so I am no pro, hopefully one of the veterans here will take up your cause!
2015-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules