Why are there 3 DJI fly’s?
594 6 2023-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1213136 ft
United States

Im trying to download DJI fly onto a galaxy tablet so I can make maps with the mini 3 and the version (there are 3 of ther Sam,e app on the play store) of DJI fly app is different than whats on my smart remote and my iphone from when I bought the drone. Its also asking me to pay for membership., This is a fake app right? I didnt have to pay for DJI fly ever before. Where can i find version 1.12.3(816)?  Thx
2023-11-17
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Here...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295183
2023-11-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are no GENUINE fly app in the play store. Try here
https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We are very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. After further confirmation with our concerned team, there are some imitated DJI Apps on Playstore made by illegal individuals for fraud which may cause risk to the property security of our users.

In order to protect the rights and interests of our users, we have complained about this problem to the Playstore. As the brand owner, we will actively protect the rights and interests of our users. As a victim for such case, we will also actively protect DJI's intellectual property rights.

At the same time, we recommend that you download the App from DJI official channels to ensure that you can get a safe and reliable version. And here is the link to our official download center:https://www.dji.com/global/downloads

If you find such similar imitated apps, please do not click to download, and contact us for assistance in time, we will try our best to protect your rights, thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-11-17
Use props
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 11-17 17:05
DO NOT DOWNLOAD FLY FROM THE PLAY STORE!!!  There are scam apps there that ask for money.  Download DJI Fly directly from the DJI support page for your model drone.  There is no charge associated with DJI Fly other than owning a compatible DJI drone.

I figured thats what it was.. as soon as it asked for money i knew something was up. Thx
2023-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's details in the box where to get the app from.  
2023-11-18
Use props
FortnumAerial
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-18 02:01
There's details in the box where to get the app from.

I got it squared away thx
Luckily im a recovering (19 yrs) heroin addict and my street smart bull... meter was in the red when i saw the apps hahaha. Only good talent I walked away from drugs with,, hahahaha
2023-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules