Firmware v01.03.05.10 - WARNING - it removes all custom presets
1360 21 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274062 ft
United Kingdom

I have just updated my Action 4 to the latest firmware released a few days ago - v01.03.05.10 - and it has removed all my 'custom mode' presets (C1 to C5).  NOT IMPRESSED!!
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. We will check this phenomenon with our relevant team for further analysis.
2023-11-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-25 02:51
Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about this unfortunate event. We will check this phenomenon with our relevant team for further analysis.

what was the evaulation on the 2nd released firmware , all have asked, this is again another firmware with a continued proble, At DJI we are  well aware of hte problem and trying to do our best to resolve it, please check the officiall  site for firmware updates thank you

DJI
2023-11-25
Use props
Johannes
lvl.3
Germany

The same thing just happened to me.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 11-25 04:49
what was the evaulation on the 2nd released firmware , all have asked, this is again another firmware with a continued proble, At DJI we are  well aware of hte problem and trying to do our best to resolve it, please check the officiall  site for firmware updates thank you

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. May I confirm if you encounter any problems after the firmware update?
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Johannes Posted at 11-25 05:15
The same thing just happened to me.

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, after performing the firmware update, the camera parameters will be reset. Users are advised to set the preferred customized settings again. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 02:19
Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. May I confirm if you encounter any problems after the firmware update?

are you folowing hte issues, or asking if any issues, there is  giant difference,
2023-11-27
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 02:26
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, after performing the firmware update, the camera parameters will be reset. Users are advised to set the preferred customized settings again. Thank you for your understanding.

Hmm, interesting.  I recently purchased the new Osmo Pocket 3.  A new firmware update was released today.  Before installing the FW I had custom mode presets (C1, 2, 3).  After the FW update all my custom mode presets were still there.  So how come you can do a FW update for the Osmo Pocket 3 without deleting custom mode presets - but you cannot do the same thing for the Osmo Action 4???????????????
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 11-27 04:34
are you folowing hte issues, or asking if any issues, there is  giant difference,

Thank you for responding. May I confirm what specific concern you encountered on our DJI Action 4?
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steph Jant Posted at 11-29 08:06
Hmm, interesting.  I recently purchased the new Osmo Pocket 3.  A new firmware update was released today.  Before installing the FW I had custom mode presets (C1, 2, 3).  After the FW update all my custom mode presets were still there.  So how come you can do a FW update for the Osmo Pocket 3 without deleting custom mode presets - but you cannot do the same thing for the Osmo Action 4???????????????

Thank you for your additional input. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. Please let us know if you have further concerns, we're always here to help!
2023-11-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Mhy feedbanck went to the  trash can as well others.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 11-30 04:27
Mhy feedbanck went to the  trash can as well others.

Hi, there. May I ask if you have a link in reference to this matter for further checking?
2023-12-1
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-1 04:38
Hi, there. May I ask if you have a link in reference to this matter for further checking?

we appreciate  direction but we do love answers
2023-12-1
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

oh I did not update, reasons why, its a continued older firmware fix
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-1 04:57
oh I did not update, reasons why, its a continued older firmware fix

Hello, there. Sorry, I'm not able to catch up with the concerns. May I ask if you could provide a brief description of the said concern for better understanding?
2023-12-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

maybe read the topic
2023-12-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

I am sure when you read on here, a problem. you hand it off to a  person, they are to respond, they are called the relevant team,  and there are hundreds of concerns, we do read these topics to only find one or two were answered:

For example the Action 3 has a focus issue.  the  answer was parameters made to correct.

Now that we are requesting again in the customs   not saved  firmware after firmware, you are asking for me to make a video to  show the customs  are set up all Five, and then   update, and show them reset.

I am sure  many others out there already wrote, and DJI here does not own a Action f4 themselves....

Fix the issue within the next firmware then saying we passed the  concerns to a relevant team that is one person, doing something else that never gets  back to the people here
2023-12-2
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just installed the latest firmware update - 01.03.07.10 - for the Osmo Action 4.  On this occasion all my custom modes (C1, C2, C3, etc) were preserved after installing the new firmware.  Thanks DJI for fixing the bug that I reported last month
2023-12-13
Use props
Darklf
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Bonjour, Pour résumer : la prochaine fois , attendre pour faire les mises à jour ...
Suis dégouté ...
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_MjeFUh9pxOb0
New
United States

Just updated my firmware on my brand new Osmos 4 and it wiped out all of my presets as well as changed the language to Chinese is this what I can expect every time I update firmware?   
2-29 07:14
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Suggest to let the DJI staff know the steps you did
set up the camera in detail for starters.  the camera should not lose  values as DJI said they corrected it. so its best to write down the settings, takes about a few minute of our time then to simply reset and miss out,  OH Apple updated it resetted my phone. unreal no one can do things right????
2-29 08:47
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

djiuser_MjeFUh9pxOb0 Posted at 2-29 07:14
Just updated my firmware on my brand new Osmos 4 and it wiped out all of my presets as well as changed the language to Chinese is this what I can expect every time I update firmware?

This didn't happen for me, so must be something on your side. And I updated my 2 units.
2-29 13:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules