468 6 2023-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nzfritz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 263796 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Quick one for those of you mounting the Ronin 4D on a car or bike.

We have tried both the full camera and also only the flex system mounted on our black arm.  When cornering the gimbal glitches.  Anyone else have this problem or had this problem and solved it?  We just bought the GPS system hoping that would fix it, it does not.

Thanks all!
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there , thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a video recording about the issue? We will forward to our engineer team to further check, thanks.
2023-11-29
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 11-29 23:06
Hi there , thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us a video recording about the issue? We will forward to our engineer team to further check, thanks.

Sure absolutely. Here is a link to a sample clip on YouTube.

2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

nzfritz Posted at 12-1 18:36
Sure absolutely. Here is a link to a sample clip on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/hYmeZR4A3Dc?si=yT1X2jjyDlFRJOgE

Thank you for sharing. We will check with our engineer first and keep you update soon.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

nzfritz Posted at 12-1 18:36
Sure absolutely. Here is a link to a sample clip on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/hYmeZR4A3Dc?si=yT1X2jjyDlFRJOgE

Hi there, after checking with our engineer team, we would like to further confirm some details with you.

Regarding the glitch issue, does it refer to the slight lag in the video during the shooting process?

If it is a slight lagging phenomenon, during the shooting process, was it controlled by the joystick or the intelligent tracking function?
2023-12-4
Use props
nzfritz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 12-4 03:09
Hi there, after checking with our engineer team, we would like to further confirm some details with you.

Regarding the glitch issue, does it refer to the slight lag in the video during the shooting process?

Hi there. Thanks for getting back to me.  Not so much of a lag as it is a quick jerk or twitch laterally.  In the case of this video it is during intelligent tracking mode.  I'll check with the team if it also happens when manually controlling with the thumb stick.

On a side note though, the intelligent tracking we do not use often because we find it can not lock smoothly onto a subject. I can also send a video to show that.  It happens even when smoothly sliding on a slider.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

nzfritz Posted at 12-4 04:40
Hi there. Thanks for getting back to me.  Not so much of a lag as it is a quick jerk or twitch laterally.  In the case of this video it is during intelligent tracking mode.  I'll check with the team if it also happens when manually controlling with the thumb stick.

On a side note though, the intelligent tracking we do not use often because we find it can not lock smoothly onto a subject. I can also send a video to show that.  It happens even when smoothly sliding on a slider.

Sure. We could wait for your update.

In addition, please provide us the photos about the Ronin 4D mounted with Flex system.
Also let us know the lens models you used for shooting at that time as well as parameter screenshots of the Ronin 4D stabilizer settings-joystick setting page and gimbal setting page. Thanks.
2023-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules