515 9 2023-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theipodgodyt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 833937 ft
United States

Hi!

Recently I bought the DJI Action 2 (Power Combo) and after 1 day of activation, bought DJI care on it. About 1 hour later I recieved the service agreement, and payment confirmation. But after going into the DJI store app, and looking at "My Orders" it views as "processed" but not "completed". It also shows in the "service" tab and "device info" it shows that "No Coverage for Accidental Damage Now". But does show "Warranty Period: Under Warranty until 2024/11/26" it has shown that since I got the Action 2 though, even before I purchased the Care. It has now been 10 days now, and I am worried that it won't get care. Can someone assist me with getting the care activated? I never recieved a code. And like I said, there was no confirmation that it was activated.

Thanks for the help!
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to know about this. I suggest to sending an email to djicare@dji.com to further assist you regarding the matter. Also, kindly PM me your order number and help you in any capacity I can. Looking forward to your response.
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, as per checking, a wrong serial number was input when you purchased the unit, the number you input ended at Q13, the correct serial number of your unit should end at Q1J as per the activation information. We have corrected the information now and it should be solved. You may check it again.
2023-12-10
Use props
djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D
New

Canada

Hi, I have a similar issue and I am not getting any response from the support. Incident number #6049879 despite multiple follow ups there hasn't been any response from DJI team and my support plan has been not activated - it's been 10 days and multiple follow ups.
4-13 07:34
Use props
theipodgodyt
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_0NVVKATCSu6D Posted at 4-13 07:34
Hi, I have a similar issue and I am not getting any response from the support. Incident number #6049879 despite multiple follow ups there hasn't been any response from DJI team and my support plan has been not activated - it's been 10 days and multiple follow ups.

The way that I fixed it was I contacted DJI Support and they said it was an issue with my serial number and they had the wrong one. I gave them the right serial number and they activated care refresh. I can't help you further but that was what worked for me.
4-13 09:00
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will communicate it to the team to further assist you regarding the matter. Thanks in advance for being patient
4-13 14:05
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

theipodgodyt Posted at 4-13 09:00
The way that I fixed it was I contacted DJI Support and they said it was an issue with my serial number and they had the wrong one. I gave them the right serial number and they activated care refresh. I can't help you further but that was what worked for me.

Hi there. Could you please confirm that the issue has been resolved after contacting our Support team? I look forward to your response.
4-13 14:09
Use props
theipodgodyt
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-13 14:09
Hi there. Could you please confirm that the issue has been resolved after contacting our Support team? I look forward to your response.

My issue has been resolved. Please try to fix this issue for other people as it is very annoying.
4-13 14:11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

theipodgodyt Posted at 4-13 14:11
My issue has been resolved. Please try to fix this issue for other people as it is very annoying.

Thanks for the update. As I previously mentioned on post #6. I will communicate it to the team to further assist in resolving the issue. Thanks for your notice.
4-13 14:13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello there, I have an update for you. After coordinating with our relevant team, I am happy to inform you that your DJI Care Service Plan has been successfully bound with your device. You can check the details by clicking on the following link: https://repair.dji.com/device/detail?re=US&lang=en.

Our service support team will also send you an email with updates later. Please keep an eye on your inbox. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
4-14 22:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules