1056 5 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
United States

The mini 4 pro stitches panorama images immediately after the photos are taken.  During this time no control inputs are permitted.
Is there a way to defer the stitching process, say after the drone has landed?  If not this is something DJI's software engineers should consider.
PS I did look in the manual first.
Give this post a LIKE if you want this feature.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I think there is no automatic "trigger" to do this after landing....
...  so they do it immediately when the pictures are available, because at that moment the photographing process is completed.  
But I think the same as you!  
It's impossible to carry out such activities in mid-air if it would be necessary to control the drone manually...!!!   
2023-12-10
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hmmm. Last time I was creating a panorama with the M4P I dared to continue the flight while processing was at around 85% and it was possible. I need to make another test in regards of that next time.
2023-12-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be beneficial. Just recently also, I've discovered a glitch with Panoramas, and wonder if it's just my drone or what. If I try to manually change the Ev setting before a 360Pano, from the default setting selected by the drone, it takes just two shots and then freezes on a shot of the sky.
Tried this three times, and only when I left the Ev at the default setting would the full pano be shot.
2023-12-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting. I never tried stitching in the app, but if it works like that, it's a big no for me.
1-21 04:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules