Virtual Flight on DJI RC-2
2643 6 2023-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WDBfIWdxLP6j
lvl.1

United States

Most of the times, when I look of how to get virtual flight app on DJI RC-2, videos show a separate Home Screen with an App Store and they install it from there but for me there is no such thing. And if this isn’t true it would be great if there was so there can be less chances of us crashing our drones on the first day-especially for beginners-of learning to fly a drone.
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Virtual Flight app cannot be installed in DJI RC 2. Please note that due to the limitations of DJI RC 2 performance, it is not possible to install third-party applications, and there is no open source for installing third-party applications. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-10
Use props
bberg
lvl.2

United States

So there is no way to use the goggles integra if you bought the mini 4pro fly more combo to fly DJI virtual flight simulator?
1-19 17:17
Use props
#IFLYDJI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8428 ft

United States

Hi DJI, I have the same question, I would just like to know when a possible update for the RC 2 will be enabling it to be compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight App? If not I understand, I learned that it works fine with an Xbox controller, but I have been looking forward to a new update, thanks! =)
1-19 20:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

#IFLYDJI Posted at 1-19 20:57
Hi DJI, I have the same question, I would just like to know when a possible update for the RC 2 will be enabling it to be compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight App? If not I understand, I learned that it works fine with an Xbox controller, but I have been looking forward to a new update, thanks! =)

Hi there. I hope you are doing well today. DJI has not announced any plan about the compatibility yet. Rest assured we are actively forwarding your requests to the relevant team for evaluation. Any news and updates will be announced officially on the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
1-20 00:15
Use props
BikeFun
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21188 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-10 19:17
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Virtual Flight app cannot be installed in DJI RC 2. Please note that due to the limitations of DJI RC 2 performance, it is not possible to install third-party applications, and there is no open source for installing third-party applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Well, very disapponiting imho - especially for beginners like me! It woulde be such an easy way to learn to fly e.g. a mini 4 pro which I bought today. If - at least - I could connect the rc2 to my pc e.g. via USB C and install the app at the pc. The limits of the RC2 would then not play a role. I really do not understand that DJI doesn't understand that people would like to practice flying before crashing a thousand-dollar-drone!!
2-2 15:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BikeFun Posted at 2-2 15:44
Well, very disapponiting imho - especially for beginners like me! It woulde be such an easy way to learn to fly e.g. a mini 4 pro which I bought today. If - at least - I could connect the rc2 to my pc e.g. via USB C and install the app at the pc. The limits of the RC2 would then not play a role. I really do not understand that DJI doesn't understand that people would like to practice flying before crashing a thousand-dollar-drone!!

Hello there.  Thank you for reaching out. We totally understand your request. Rest assured that we will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team as DJI is always open to any suggestions related to product improvement. We appreciate your understanding.
2-3 23:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules