803 5 2015-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wouldn’t it be nice if DJI distributed or made available a user manual at the same time they release an update. Here we have this extraordinary firmware and software update and there is no user guide for its functions…We are forced to experiment with our expensive machines with the risk of an accident or injury because of lack of knowledge.

Why is this so? The knowledge is there…after all it is your program…why not take the time to be sure the information is out there for safe and productive operation?

Yes we have a few posters posting information and thank heavens for them but they should not have to provide such  basic and necessary information.

Come on… it is dangerous to fly these machines without detailed information on their operation and capabilities. It would be different if it were only for a short time but as far as I know they have never released a comprehensive manual.

I constantly see the same questions asked... With varying answers from posters and official representatives. I have found it impossible to get a definitive answer that is consistent across the board… We need this information to be responsible pilots.

Butch

2015-9-7
Use props
Rigworker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Excellent info here.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-29855-1-1.html
2015-9-7
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I read it and it is informative... but not definitive for DJI.

Butch
2015-9-7
Use props
chadarbourgh
lvl.2

United States

DJi did have features in the flight simulator.  I tried POI mode on the simulator before I started testing it.
2015-9-8
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Manual is coming soon. We appreciate your suggestion, and will do our best to improve.
2015-9-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

chadarbourgh Posted at 2015-9-8 04:54
DJi did have features in the flight simulator.  I tried POI mode on the simulator before I started t ...

Not everyone has access to the flight sim.  Only available for IOS users.....THIS would be something I would find useful for us Android users.  Especially with the winter months approaching.  Might be nice to keep our skills "honed" when the weather isn't cooperating.
2015-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules