Is there going to be another substantive firmware update
447 3 2023-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274062 ft
United Kingdom

It’s almost 3 months since we had a substantial firmware update for the Mini 4 Pro. Yes, there was an update at the beginning of November but it only fixed known bugs.

So is that it?  No more updates for the Mini 4 Pro? Would be a shame as there are improvements I would like to see. For example, I would like to see the Mini 4 Pro have the ‘style’ feature for BOTH video and photo (like the Mini 3 Pro).
2023-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, there's no information related to the upcoming firmware for the DJI Mini 4 Pro. However, if you have any suggestions that you may want to see with the future updates, you may let us know and we'll forward it to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-14
Use props
Steph Jant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274062 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-14 04:13
Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, there's no information related to the upcoming firmware for the DJI Mini 4 Pro. However, if you have any suggestions that you may want to see with the future updates, you may let us know and we'll forward it to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your understanding.

As I mentioned in the post, I would like to see the ‘style’ feature in both video and photo modes on the Mini 4 Pro. It’s only available in video mode, unlike the Mini 3 Pro where ‘style’ is available for both video and photos.
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steph Jant Posted at 12-14 10:49
As I mentioned in the post, I would like to see the ‘style’ feature in both video and photo modes on the Mini 4 Pro. It’s only available in video mode, unlike the Mini 3 Pro where ‘style’ is available for both video and photos.

Thank you for the clarification and suggestion. Rest assured that we'll forward your idea to our relevant team for future reference. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2023-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules