Mini 4 pro active track looks like old style
2345 9 2023-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ginshun
lvl.1

United States

So I got a Mini 4 Pro recently, and was trying out active track, and it doesn't look like all the videos look.

Instead of having the bigger double wheel that shows where the drone is, it has the old style wheel, where you can just pick where the drone is.  Like it doesn't have the larger wheel with the inner and outer tracks like all the videos I see.

Anybody know if there is a setting that I have to change or something?  I just updated firmware today, and it looks the same. It's like the old active track on my Mavic.

Any ideas?
2023-12-15
Use props
ginshun
lvl.1

United States

Never mind.  I did not update the firmware prior to posting.  Once it did it is the new style.  I don't know how to delete the post though
2023-12-15
Use props
JeremyB31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1364560 ft
United States

You could try clicking on the Report on the bottom right of the post and ask for it to be deleted
2023-12-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ginshun Posted at 12-15 10:04
Never mind.  I did not update the firmware prior to posting.  Once it did it is the new style.  I don't know how to delete the post though

Hi, there. Thank you for your update. We're glad that everything has been sorted out. Please know that we've sent you a direct message regarding your request. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-15
Use props
djiuser_0bN3TTVXmvfV
lvl.1
Italy

Hello.

Is there any particular reason that prevents DJI from implementing the Follow Me function on the Mini 4 Pro which follows the coordinates of the remote control like the Litchi application does?  

It is a very useful function when, for example, you are driving and you absolutely cannot distract yourself by looking at what the drone is up to.  Now the mini has 360 degree sensors so there isn't even a safety issue...

Oh, I forgot the most important thing.  with follow me there would no longer be the limit of 15 m distance from the subject that is currently implemented for tracking
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_0bN3TTVXmvfV Posted at 12-16 00:50
Hello.

Is there any particular reason that prevents DJI from implementing the Follow Me function on the Mini 4 Pro which follows the coordinates of the remote control like the Litchi application does?  

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, this feature isn't available, however, we will forward your feedback to our relevant team for awareness. Thank you for your support.
2023-12-21
Use props
djiuser_G5gNylOfLJ50
New
Flight distance : 1363110 ft
Hong Kong

Hi, i have similar problem of active track 360 in recently bought mini 4 pro on rc 2. With all apps at updated versions.

I have set subject scanning after take off, video sets at normal mode, 4k ,30fps.

I can get the green window at the target.
But when click the active track button, 3 submodes appear, i.e. auto, manual, parallel.
Then press auto followed by GO button.

The trace wheel at right lower corner didn't show up . But just normal navigation circle.

The drone did track the subject automatically.
But NO "DOUBLE CIRCLE TRACE WHEEL".

May i seek advice from you all?

Many thanks

Benz

2-3 15:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_G5gNylOfLJ50 Posted at 2-3 15:45
Hi, i have similar problem of active track 360 in recently bought mini 4 pro on rc 2. With all apps at updated versions.

I have set subject scanning after take off, video sets at normal mode, 4k ,30fps.

Hi. Also, please make sure the remote controller, aircraft, and the Fly app firmware are already on the latest update. To check for updates, connect the drone to your controller with it connected to the internet.  Select the Profile" tab at the bottom of the Home on DJI Fly app, then tap on "Settings." You should see an option to check for firmware updates. Tap on "Check for Updates" to see if there is a new firmware version available. Have a nice day.
2-3 20:35
Use props
djiuser_sJlcJuzYmzXP
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm having this same issue.  

" Hi, i have similar problem of active track 360 in recently bought mini 4 pro on rc 2. With all apps at updated versions.

I can get the green window at the target.
But when click the active track button, 3 submodes appear, i.e. auto, manual, parallel.
Then press auto followed by GO button.

The trace wheel at right lower corner didn't show up . But just normal navigation circle.

The drone did track the subject automatically.
But NO "DOUBLE CIRCLE TRACE WHEEL".

The Aircraft Firmware is 01.00.500 (I've checked for updates

The RC Firware is 02.02.0000.       _ I don't have an option to check for updates on the controller - but I believe it is the latest version.

Any help appreciated!
5-14 05:40
Use props
Rkorell
lvl.3
Germany

What are you trying to follow?
The single wheel appears if you try to follow a car.
Double wheel only for person/bike/bicycle …

Regards,
Ralf
5-14 09:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules