237 5 2023-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Girwet
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hello everyone,
here is a short video of a hike we did late october around Millau in France. It was the occasion for me to test my new Mini 4 Pro and Action 4 alongside my Blackmagic Pocket 4K.
I'm very happy with those first results as I didn't master the new toys, especially the Action4 which is somewhat the first ation cam I own. Sadly, the weather was really windy and cloudy, so I can't say those are the best images I shot !

Everything was shot in DLogM on the DJI cameras and graded in ACES in Resolve, to output in HDR. So I highly recommend watching this video (or the other ones on the channel) on a comptabile display.
I'm really happy with the result. I could get colors really close to the BMPCC4K, so everything mix well. I made the mistake to auto-expose the Action4 at -1EV (or -0.7EV, I don't remember), which led to very underexpose images on this camera. I could bring them back up but with unnecessary noise... I did it out of habit on older DJI cameras, which tended to overexpose. This is no longer the case, believe me ! A value of 0 or -0.3EV would have been much better. You just want to be careful not to overexpose your highlights for HDR.

Anyway, I'll spare you all the geeky stuff and see you for the next (sunny) one ! (with an Osmo Pocket 3 ;-) )

2023-12-16
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5018169 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice video great views.
2023-12-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome place for a hike with some really amazing views.  
2023-12-16
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A splendid compilation. Well done.
2023-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain