Is there an app for Mini2
750 18 2023-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dormanphoto03
lvl.1

United States

I was surprised to find out compatiblity issues with DJI and Androids (Samsung).  I thought DJI was better than that. I've read the posts about the problems with Android and apps for the DJI Mini2, but they were older posts.  I have a Samsung A7.  Is there an app compataible for the Samsung A7 yet so that i can fly my Mini2?   
2023-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried downloading the latest version of the DJI Fly App to your Samsung A7 and see if it opens and functions properly?  I have several Samsung devices (S21 Ultra, S23 Ultra, Samsung Tab S6) and the App works on all of them properly.

Make sure you get the download from DJI's official download site.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-12-27
Use props
MiniManiac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Your A7 may not be on the compatible list that no doubt an admin may post, its usually tested on the galaxy tyoe devices such as the S7 etc, you have a choice of the official DJI FLY app or the ever popular Litchi App to use, either way if your phone isnt compatible then none will work correctly, i do have a full set of the older FLY APK files on a collection that i created available here

https://github.com/Judslat/DJIGO4FLY
2023-12-27
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

The app works downloaded from the DJI site works fine on my A7.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. As for compatible devices, please refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2023-12-27
Use props
dormanphoto03
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-27 21:39
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. As for compatible devices, please refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Thanks for everyone's comments.  I think I've got it working now.
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dormanphoto03 Posted at 12-29 00:29
Thanks for everyone's comments.  I think I've got it working now.

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-30
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:21
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36699 ft
Canada

Does anyone have the link to the older version DJI Fly?  The one one there site does not work……please help
1-11 17:14
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Canada

I haven’t flown my mini 2 for a while. My DJI Fly app updated but not it will not work on my iPad mini yet is still say’s compatible.  I’ve down loaded the app for older versions on the DJI site but it doesn’t work.  Does anyone have a fix…..please
1-11 17:17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rmv221 Posted at 1-11 17:17
I haven’t flown my mini 2 for a while. My DJI Fly app updated but not it will not work on my iPad mini yet is still say’s compatible.  I’ve down loaded the app for older versions on the DJI site but it doesn’t work.  Does anyone have a fix…..please

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May we confirm the problem that you encountered after using the DJI Fly app? Also, for compatible iOS devices, you may refer to the image below. Please feel free to reach us anytime.

1-12 00:38
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-12 00:38
Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May we confirm the problem that you encountered after using the DJI Fly app? Also, for compatible iOS devices, you may refer to the image below. Please feel free to reach us anytime.

[view_image]

Hello. I have already tried this link. When I instal the app, it installs but the app is greyed out and nothing on it.  When you press it, it does nothing….
1-13 12:39
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rmv221 Posted at 1-13 12:39
Hello. I have already tried this link. When I instal the app, it installs but the app is greyed out and nothing on it.  When you press it, it does nothing….

Sorry to hear about that. May we ask for the screen recording showing the operation for further checking?  You may upload through Google Drive or Dropbox and then provide the link.
1-15 01:53
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 01:53
Sorry to hear about that. May we ask for the screen recording showing the operation for further checking?  You may upload through Google Drive or Dropbox and then provide the link.

Here is a link…..

https://home.mycloud.com/action/share/ead4afd2-3329-4d54-90c8-5a713c5b0fb6
1-15 08:04
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Canada

rmv221 Posted at 1-13 12:39
Hello. I have already tried this link. When I instal the app, it installs but the app is greyed out and nothing on it.  When you press it, it does nothing….

Here is the video on which I am having the issue.

1-15 08:06
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rmv221 Posted at 1-15 08:04
Here is a link…..

Thank you for responding. We're sorry that the link can't be accessed due to software restrictions. May I ask if you could re-upload the video through Google Drive or Dropbox?
1-17 02:56
Use props
rmv221
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 02:56
Thank you for responding. We're sorry that the link can't be accessed due to software restrictions. May I ask if you could re-upload the video through Google Drive or Dropbox?

There was an update for DJI FLY. I downloaded it, crossed my fingers and.........it worked. At least the connection screen.
Thank for all your help!
1-29 17:42
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

stick to the release note for your mini 2, V1.9.8 is the latest for mini 2.
You don't need all other stuff from the newest drone's in your app.
2-1 00:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rmv221 Posted at 1-29 17:42
There was an update for DJI FLY. I downloaded it, crossed my fingers and.........it worked. At least the connection screen.
Thank for all your help!

Thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out! Please feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. We're always here to help!
2-2 23:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules