123Next >
10453 119 1-2 13:36
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hello

Today the RC2 reported a pending Fly Safe Database Update which I installed right away. After the update was installed successfully, the drone reports Fly Safe Database Error, and refuses to start. It hints that I should update the Fly Safe Database. I tried to update it again, but it reports a server error message, and that I should try again later. Or if it fails repeadetly I should contact DJI support. I restarted the drone and the RC several times, and tried to update, but it does not help.

The drone is a Mini 4 Pro with the RC 2.
App version is 1.12.4
RC 2 firmware version is 02.00.0300
Aircraft Firmware is 01.00.0300
App Static Safety Data is 01.00.01.30
Aircraft Static Safety Data is 01.00.01.30

Is there a simple solution for this? Or do I really need to contact DJI support to fix this? How can I contact them? Any help appreciated.

Kind regards
1-2 13:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please follow the steps below:
1. Logout and login to the DJI Account in the APP;
2. Using another Internet/WiFi;
3. Update the date and time in the System setting.
And then try updating the drone again. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-2 21:20
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 21:20

Thanks for the first answer. Unfortunately it did not solve the problem yet.
I did a logout/login, changed the WiFi and checked the system time settings. Afterwards I tried to update the Fly Safe Database again. First attempt runs very quick, but App still reports the database error. Any subsequent trial to update fails with server error.

What else can I do?
1-2 23:54
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-2 21:20

I did a logout/login, changed the WiFi/Internetlink and checked the system time settings. Afterwards I tried to update the Fly Safe Database again. First attempt runs very quick, but App still reports the database error. Any subsequent trial to update fails with server error.

What else can I do?
1-2 23:55
Use props
djiuser_4qpGX9zPm3zv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636 ft
Switzerland

Hey
I have exactly the same problem, also since yesterday evening (2.1.2024).
I have carried out the instructions according to the information above but also without any success.
Doesn't seem to be just an isolated case.
I also get the message that the FlySafe server is not available or has an error.
What else should we do?
1-3 00:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

digital-stc Posted at 1-2 23:54
I did a logout/login, changed the WiFi and checked the system time settings. Afterwards I tried to update the Fly Safe Database again. First attempt runs very quick, but App still reports the database error. Any subsequent trial to update fails with server error.

Hi. Have you already tried updating it using the DJI Assistant 2? You can download it to a computer here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Once installed please connect your aircraft to the computer. https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper.Thank you.
1-3 01:23
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi Tony
I followed your instructions to update the drone via the USB cable and the DJI Assistant 2 on Mac. It only displays to update the firmware again, which I did. But I could not find an option to update the FlySafe database via USB cable. After the firmware reinstallation, the drone still reports Unable to take off. Update Fly Safe database. Contact DJI Support if issue persists. When I try to update the FlySafe Database, it still stops after a minute with the error message Server error. Wait a moment and try again.Whan shall I try next?
Kind regards
1-3 02:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

digital-stc Posted at 1-3 02:08
Hi Tony
I followed your instructions to update the drone via the USB cable and the DJI Assistant 2 on Mac. It only displays to update the firmware again, which I did. But I could not find an option to update the FlySafe database via USB cable. After the firmware reinstallation, the drone still reports Unable to take off. Update Fly Safe database. Contact DJI Support if issue persists. When I try to update the FlySafe Database, it still stops after a minute with the error message Server error. Wait a moment and try again.Whan shall I try next?
Kind regards

Hi, digital-stc. I'm going to forward this to the related team. Can you please send me the following through direct message?
1. DJI Account
2. App log and test time. To get the app log, connect the RC 2 to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series), click “Log Export”, select the log to be exported, and click “Save To Local"
3. App version, aircraft, and remote controller firmware version (screenshot is advised)
4. The screenshot of the error prompts
Thank you very much.
1-3 02:30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4qpGX9zPm3zv Posted at 1-3 00:58
Hey
I have exactly the same problem, also since yesterday evening (2.1.2024).
I have carried out the instructions according to the information above but also without any success.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. If you have already tried the suggestions above, may I also please have the following?
1. DJI Account
2. App log and test time. To get the app log, connect the RC 2 to DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Series), click “Log Export”, select the log to be exported, and click “Save To Local"
3. App version, aircraft, and remote controller firmware version (screenshot is advised)
4. The screenshot of the error prompts
Please send it to me via DM for your privacy. Thank you very much.
1-3 02:33
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8842 ft
Switzerland

Same problem since the 3rd of Jan 2024 here in Switzerland
1-3 03:59
Use props
fansbfb31ab6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71729 ft
Italy

Same problem. I noticed that the version for fly database was na before the logout / login procedure but now is ok. The problem is still there (Code 161000AA). Keep us posted... Spent money for a trip today...
1-3 04:28
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

Same error today with my DJI Mini 3 Pro. I can't use it anymore...what's going on??
1-3 05:30
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

I think the Fly Safe database 01.00.01.30 contains something wrong. Can you provide a fast solution? It's crazy to have the drones locked because of this. I already did all the upgrades and restore via DJI Assistant, no luck. Everything worked like a charm before the last update. Please help, seems this is an urgent and big common issue.
1-3 05:40
Use props
digital-stc
lvl.2
Switzerland

maverick_7 Posted at 1-3 05:40
I think the Fly Safe database 01.00.01.30 contains something wrong. Can you provide a fast solution? It's crazy to have the drones locked because of this. I already did all the upgrades and restore via DJI Assistant, no luck. Everything worked like a charm before the last update. Please help, seems this is an urgent and big common issue.

I filed now a support case and submitted logs from the RC. As soon as I have more info I will post it here as well. May our drones fly soon again
1-3 05:47
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

digital-stc Posted at 1-3 05:47
I filed now a support case and submitted logs from the RC. As soon as I have more info I will post it here as well. May our drones fly soon again

Thanks man! I'll follow the thread today and tomorrow, and I will fill a ticket as well if we don't see replies...
1-3 05:50
Use props
m15alien
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6878596 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, same issue here (Italy)
I flew without problems and from the same location until yesterday afternoon, then after the update to the latest fly safe ver. 01.00.01.30 I receive the error and the flight is forbidden.
There is no way to update/rollback the fly safe db, I also tried a full firmware refresh (RC 2 and DJI Mini 4 Pro) through DJI Assistant 2 with no results.
In the past for another dji drone there was a similar error (fly safe issue) solved thanks to the update of a special firmware (here the thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 42053&extra=&page=2).

Temporary workaround (It didn't always work for me):
It is possible to try to fly by arming the drone's motors in the absence of a GPS signal (GPS=0) as soon as the RC and the aircraft are switched on, once the engines are started it is possible to wait for the drone to receive all the satellites to take it off safely.
Once landed, however, the error recurs, blocking the possibility of starting the engines again.

Waiting for a solution.

Thanks

Cattura.JPG
1-3 06:10
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

m15alien Posted at 1-3 06:10
I flew without problems and from the same location until yesterday afternoon, then after the update to the latest fly safe ver. 01.00.01.30 I receive the error and the flight is forbidden.
There is no way to update the db, I also tried a firmware refresh (RCN2 and DJI Mini 4 Pro) through DJI Assistant 2 with no results.

Thanks for sharing. Same for me, in Italy. I've also tried the update by keeping the drone connected to 17 satellites + home wifi network (as suggested in a Dronezine youtube video for another model) with no success. I think there is something broken in the update, I hope DJI will release a new file asap. I don't want to start a return, it doesn't make sense as the hardware is perfect.
1-3 06:15
Use props
fansbfb31ab6
lvl.1
Italy

m15alien Posted at 1-3 06:10
There is no way )i didn't find it using the DJI Assistant 2) to update/rollback the db, I also tried a full firmware refresh (RC 2 and DJI Mini 4 Pro) through DJI Assistant 2 with no results.
[Image]

GPS 0 is impossible in open air!!!
1-3 08:02
Use props
fansbfb31ab6
lvl.1
Italy

fansbfb31ab6 Posted at 1-3 04:28
Same problem. I noticed that the version for fly database was na before the logout / login procedure but now is ok. The problem is still there (Code 161000AA). Keep us posted... Spent money for a trip today...

Please let us know! In my opinion could be enough to make a new version of db by simply changing the version.... PLEASE!
1-3 08:03
Use props
m15alien
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

fansbfb31ab6 Posted at 1-3 08:02
GPS 0 is impossible in open air!!!

It is not recommended, but it is possible to start manually the engines even before the drone and the RC intercept the satellites network, once the engines have started (and with the drone on the ground) then it is possible to wait for the minimum number of satellites to take off.
1-3 08:26
Use props
pruf
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi,
Same issue with my Mavic 3 Classic
1-3 08:39
Use props
djiuser_RlpeH0OjkHO6
New

Switzerland

I have the same issue with my Mavic 3 (Lugano, Switzerland). Very annoying... It's been several times now that updating my DJI drones leads to issues...
1-3 09:06
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

Hello DJI !!!
Is there someone here???
Do we have to return a lot of drones to be replaced? Maybe better to help all your customers to restore their expensive toys?
1-3 09:35
Use props
djiuser_a6HmJ0ZOPguW
New
Italy

maverick_7 Posted at 1-3 09:35
Hello DJI !!!
Is there someone here???
Do we have to return a lot of drones to be replaced? Maybe better to help all your customers to restore their expensive toys?

Hi everyone.bought a mini4 pro combo drone on 02/January 2024, same problem. I have already activated the care refresh and I haven't flown yet. Tomorrow I will take the drone back to the store for a refund. terrible dji company
1-3 10:05
Use props
fans80a3eb54
New

Switzerland

I have exactly the same issue
1-3 10:13
Use props
djiuser_KverWXZEQRoY
lvl.1

Switzerland

Same issue here with my Mini 3 Pro (Switzerland)
1-3 10:17
Use props
Drohni62
lvl.1
Germany

The same here after updating my Mini 3 Pro (Germany)
1-3 11:02
Use props
fans_piercro
lvl.1
Italy

Could you please help? I did almost all the trials...
1-3 12:02
Use props
fans_piercro
lvl.1
Italy

m15alien Posted at 1-3 08:26
It is not recommended, but it is possible to start manually the engines even before the drone and the RC intercept the satellites network, once the engines have started (and with the drone on the ground) then it is possible to wait for the minimum number of satellites to take off.

Does not work also in indoor with no GPS...
1-3 12:03
Use props
djiuser_dXiO2h05PkF4
New

Germany

Same issue here....
1-3 12:50
Use props
ambolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 753898 ft
Switzerland

where is @djiTony (administrator)? His last post to help  is 10 hours ago
1-3 13:23
Use props
djiuser_A3JQh8cEFwlj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8842 ft
Switzerland

Tony’s suggestion was very basic, like generic things: log off login/ factory reset… etc
Also, DJI Asia might be more active during European business hours. (my ticket was handled correctly this morning but 90 min of procedures and reset failed)
IMG_1289.jpeg
1-3 14:02
Use props
maverick_7
lvl.1

Italy

Still waiting
1-3 23:58
Use props
m15alien
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,
I suggest to the users/pilots who are following this thread and have encountered the new "Fly Safe Database error" message to report the issue to DJI through opening a ticket.
At the moment they replied to me that:

The issue has been reported and our Engineers are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

Let's see what happens
1-4 00:44
Use props
ambolo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 753898 ft
Switzerland

m15alien Posted at 1-4 00:44
HI,
I suggest to the users who are following this thread and have encountered the new "Fly Safe Database error" message to report the issue to DJI through opening a ticket.

Thank you. The same here. I've called the support with the RC. The DJI IT are working hard on the problem. We have to wait
1-4 01:08
Use props
fans_piercro
lvl.1
Italy

m15alien Posted at 1-4 00:44
Hi,
I suggest to the users/pilots who are following this thread and have encountered the new "Fly Safe Database error" message to report the issue to DJI through opening a ticket.

I also opened a ticket…
1-4 01:54
Use props
Drohni62
lvl.1
Germany

fans_piercro Posted at 1-4 01:54
I also opened a ticket…

Just got it flying for a minute. Have reset the RC and skipped the log in process. Connected to the drone with WLAN switched off. My Mini 3 Pro started and landed without any problem. After that, I switched on WLAN again on the RC. After that the error returned…
EDIT:
Tried it again without WLAN and locked out of my user account. Starting and landing is working fine but there is a loud sound (warning)  from the speaker and flying is very limited in radius (2m)

EDIT No. 2: sound came from the crash protection. So far flying is not limited with no user account
1-4 04:35
Use props
m15alien
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

A Dji welcome update:
"This is another follow-up email regarding your DJI Mini 4 Pro issue.
.... Rest assured that there will be a special version that will be released within the day to solve this issue."

Let's wait.
1-4 06:00
Use props
djiuser_3NGqW0mAD4Tf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63189 ft
Italy

Waiting….
1-4 07:46
Use props
djiuser_q0XyAqvU607h
New
Flight distance : 347014 ft
Italy

Ho lo stesso problema con mini 4 pro, da ieri non riesco piu a farlo volare, il problema e che io non parlo inglese e non so come aprire un ticket a dji, se qualcuno risolve puo indicarmi come ha fatto... grazie
1-4 08:26
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules