Recording problem
383 3 1-6 06:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sgonga
New
Italy

Hi everyone,
I've recently bought a used Osmo Action, but I noticed some problems during recording in every resolution
It recognize the sd card perfectly (class 10 V30 UHS-3 128GB from Kodak, sustained 40MB/sec in writing, so suitable for this action camera) but when I hit the recording button, after 15/20 minutes it automatically stops, giving me the warning that the sd card is slow.
I bought the sd card from AliExpress, but I tried it on the pc with CrystalDiskMark and AJA System Test and as I said before, it never goes under 40MB/sec of writing.
Has anyone had a problem like this?
1-6 06:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. You can try formatting it using a computer. If the issue persists, we recommend replacing it with one of the SD cards listed as recommended on the DJI Official website.

Have a nice day.
1-6 20:52
Use props
Sgonga
New
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 1-6 20:52
Hi there. You can try formatting it using a computer. If the issue persists, we recommend replacing it with one of the SD cards listed as recommended on the DJI Official website.
[view_image]
Have a nice day.

Okay, I tried with one of the recommended MicroSD and it doesn't give me any problem, thank you!
1-7 16:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sgonga Posted at 1-7 16:25
Okay, I tried with one of the recommended MicroSD and it doesn't give me any problem, thank you!

Awesome. I'm glad we managed to isolate the issue. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
1-8 01:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules