336 2 1-18 04:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everyone, i'm not new to Lidar scanning, but i've just bought my own GNSS base station, an Emlid Reach RS3, i'd like to use as base for PPK lidar data.

Before this, i've always used RINEX provided by local GNSS provider, like a CORS, where in the header of the RINEX the position was set, so when i add the file in the project folder, changing the OBS extension to the .**o file, always was working perfectly.

Now i've done my first Lidar scan with the base. With the RTK job (with the emlid set as output base) no problem at all, when i import the project folder, it asks me to edit the base center point if needed.
But if want to PPK to achieve better results, i insert the RINEX from the Emlid, and when i add the folder in DJI Terra, i cant edit the base point. It says MORE VALUES in latitude, longitude and altitude, but i can't edit it.
I've flown the mission with RTK on, so i have the RTB file in the folder. I tried to delete it but nothing.

How can i edit the base point? Do i need to delete the RTK base point in order to achieve PPK?
Immagine 2024-01-18 131939.jpg

1-18 04:23
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

The rinex must be convert before use. Emlid studio.
1-18 04:42
Use props
Panph
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5322589 ft
  • >>>
Italy

LV_Forestry Posted at 1-18 04:42
The rinex must be convert before use. Emlid studio.

You are a monster!!!
1-18 04:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules