Hyperlapse Functionality Question
135 5 1-21 08:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dfenton
lvl.1
Ireland

On the Action 4, when filming a hyperlapse, there is a little toggle button of the bottom of the screen to allow the user to switch between normal speed (1x) and the hyperlapse speed in the middle of filming. This is very nice because it allows the user to vary the speed of the footage in a single shot rather than having to film seperate shots for the different speeds.

Does the hyperlapse feature of the Pocket 3 also have this feature? I looked at various things online and cannot find an answer.

Thanks

1-21 08:09
Use props
smbishop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2454833 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, Auto, x2, x5, x10, x15, x30
1-21 09:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Hyperlapse feature is capable of setting the rate to Auto/x2/x5/x10/x15/x30 with supported resolution of 4K/2.7K/1080p@25/30fps. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

1-21 20:31
Use props
federnet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691463 ft
  • >>>
Poland

OK, I think that the question was misunderstood. Can we set hyperlapse and during recording it, temporary capture video with regular speed, that will be inserted into the hyperlapse?
Something similiar is also present in GoPro cameras. It's quite usable, if you are recording a trip and want to cit the hyperlapse with some important moments.
1-21 22:24
Use props
Yanncd FrenchStreetMedic
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

I suppose you mean like adding a x0 rate, nice idea..
1-22 00:20
Use props
djiuser_0B30OZOqLDOS
lvl.3

Japan

[x1] and [Auto] will be displayed at the bottom left of the Hyperlapse recording screen.
1-22 02:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules