1901 14 1-25 04:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dkpru9Rqwuow
New
Flight distance : 60807 ft
Switzerland

Hello

I purchased an iPhone 15 (IOS 17.2.1), I immediately ordered a USB-MicoA - USB-C cable to connect the remote control of my Mavic Mini But the remote control does not connect to the phone, is it the wrong cable ? or a software problem ?

Thank you for your reply.

1-25 04:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device iPhone 15 is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
1-26 02:11
Use props
Porktree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

The iPhone 15 came out September 22nd, 2023. I think DJI has had nearly a half year to figure this out.  At least half your customers are on iOS.  This seems like a big failure on DJI's side.  Even a little transparency regarding expectations and timing would be nice.    @DJIPaladin, it does not go un-noticed that you just copy-paste this same answer across the forums.
2-7 20:13
Use props
djiuser_7Oz3jCkfVRIR
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-26 02:11
Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device iPhone 15 is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Has the issue of the iPhone 15 Software compatibility been resolved? I have a Mavic mini. Thanks so much.
3-8 10:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_7Oz3jCkfVRIR Posted at 3-8 10:50
Has the issue of the iPhone 15 Software compatibility been resolved? I have a Mavic mini. Thanks so much.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As of the time being, the iPhone 15 is currently not listed under compatible devices for the DJI Fly app. Rest assured that our team is working hard to test other latest mobile devices to be compatible with the application. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
3-10 04:14
Use props
djiuser_pBsgdMQN2yYV
New

United States

Just ordered a mini 2 just to read the iphone 15 (my only phone) is not compatible. Has this issue been resolved or is there an estimated date for it to be compatible or should I cancel the order?
3-12 17:28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pBsgdMQN2yYV Posted at 3-12 17:28
Just ordered a mini 2 just to read the iphone 15 (my only phone) is not compatible. Has this issue been resolved or is there an estimated date for it to be compatible or should I cancel the order?

Hi. There is no announcement at the moment. You can try using an adapter (female lightning to male USB-C) to connect your iPhone 15 to your remote as some users can successfully connect it using an adapter. We are continuously submitting customer feedback to the relevant team regarding this matter for evaluation. We appreciate your patience.
3-12 21:14
Use props
djiuser_73cPakYbkzPC
New

Canada

Using an adapter worked for me. Thanks for the suggestion. I would never had thought of trying that.
4-1 12:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_73cPakYbkzPC Posted at 4-1 12:14
Using an adapter worked for me. Thanks for the suggestion. I would never had thought of trying that.

I'm glad the workaround helped. Rest assured we are actively submitting your concerns to the development team to get this handled. Any news or updates will be announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience.
4-1 22:05
Use props
djiuser_ZTyl8mtcyVkb
New

France

djiuser_73cPakYbkzPC Posted at 4-1 12:14

Hello do you have the link of the tip to order that you used?
4-2 12:31
Use props
CueS
New

Germany

Hey There,
its very annoying, but you can easily fix this problem by using a female lightning to USB-C adapter.
I bought this one and it works finde:

Actually, the forum doesn't allow me to post a link, So het me up private....
4-5 03:14
Use props
djiuser_OG58AVMWV7ur
New

Netherlands

CueS Posted at 4-5 03:14
Hey There,
its very annoying, but you can easily fix this problem by using a female lightning to USB-C adapter.
I bought this one and it works finde:

Can you shoot me a private message as well?
4-7 08:46
Use props
BaileyAir
New
United States

I bought a cable on Amazon, and it couldn't physically connect. This is a horrible scam. Spend close to $1000 and within two years, your product is unsupported and useless.
4-20 07:14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

F

If you actually read the thread you might find a solution. Then again if you had checked to see if your intended phone was compatible your might have avoided the issue altogether.

That makes me wonder who is a fault ?
The drone is not useles, you just don't have the correct equipment to use it as that is your own fault.
I am sure some one would have happy to take the drone off your hands and use it if you feel that it remains useless.
4-21 01:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BaileyAir Posted at 4-20 07:14
I bought a cable on Amazon, and it couldn't physically connect. This is a horrible scam. Spend close to $1000 and within two years, your product is unsupported and useless.

Hi there. Have you already tried using an adapter (female lightning to male USB-C) to connect your iPhone 15 to your remote? Some users can successfully connect it using an adapter. Have a nice day.
4-21 02:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules