388 11 2-1 07:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone heard of when the Lavalier is going to come back into stock for DJI Mic?  Been waiting quite a
2-1 07:07
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the US, suggest you check in with Adorama and B&H PhotoVideo websites.  They also are "waiting" for shipments and you can get notifications from them when available.  "They" tend to be early-in-line for stock updates, especially with DJI, and I've found a one day to one week availability advantage.
2-1 13:08
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 2-1 13:08
In the US, suggest you check in with Adorama and B&H PhotoVideo websites.  They also are "waiting" for shipments and you can get notifications from them when available.  "They" tend to be early-in-line for stock updates, especially with DJI, and I've found a one day to one week availability advantage.

Thank you very much
2-1 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Lavalier Mic is currently out of stock on our store website and we don't have an exact date on when this accessory is available in the store. You may place your email address under "Notify Me" for you to get the latest updates regarding the said accessory. We appreciate your understanding.
2-1 22:50
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 22:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Lavalier Mic is currently out of stock on our store website and we don't have an exact date on when this accessory is available in the store. You may place your email address under "Notify Me" for you to get the latest updates regarding the said accessory. We appreciate your understanding.

Okay thank you.  Yes I was already aware that it was out of stock and already put an alert to be notified.  I was hoping to find out more as to when it will become available but if you are not able to share that with me I will continue to wait.  Thank you.
2-2 03:14
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

FWIW, (as of Feb 2, 2023 @ 9:00am CST) Amazon shows it's available to purchase, but "shipping" isn't until Feb 20->March.  To see those dates you have to place it in your "cart" and proceed to checkout.  Shopping with Prime moved the date to Feb 11.
2-2 07:31
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 2-2 07:31
FWIW, (as of Feb 2, 2023 @ 9:00am CST) Amazon shows it's available to purchase, but "shipping" isn't until Feb 20->March.  To see those dates you have to place it in your "cart" and proceed to checkout.  Shopping with Prime moved the date to Feb 11.

Thank you .... I just noticed that this morning as well.  Ordering from Amazon.  Wondering how accurate this is.  Funny how Amazon is the only one that gives a date.  Makes me a little suspicious.
2-2 07:36
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

JerseyShoreFPVFlyer Posted at 2-2 07:36
Thank you .... I just noticed that this morning as well.  Ordering from Amazon.  Wondering how accurate this is.  Funny how Amazon is the only one that gives a date.  Makes me a little suspicious.

I suppose that "a little" suspicious is ok... less for me, though.  I noticed that both the fulfillment and shipping is by Amazon.  That's a sign that it's' not a "marketplace" sale. Those tend to be vendor dependent and more subject to puffery!  I tend to avoid marketplace sales, preferring to find their own sales/website location.  (That helps them avoid the Amazon sales charge.)

Anyhow, I ordered another transmitter along with the lab-mic, and noticed the shipping date for both were moved closer by two days!   Always entertaining....
2-3 07:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JerseyShoreFPVFlyer Posted at 2-2 03:14
Okay thank you.  Yes I was already aware that it was out of stock and already put an alert to be notified.  I was hoping to find out more as to when it will become available but if you are not able to share that with me I will continue to wait.  Thank you.

We really appreciate your patience and support, JerseyShore. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Happy flying always, sir!
2-3 21:35
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was able to order the DJI Lavaliere for the DJI MIC 2 this morning as it is now estimated shipping February 11!
2-5 05:01
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ordered DJI Lavaliere for the DJI MIC 2 on 2/5.  Showing that it shipped and will be delivered on 2/16.  I can live with that.
2-11 14:36
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Received mine on Friday from DJI.  I understand Adorama has stock now @ adorama.com
2-17 05:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules