217 3 2-19 02:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb003adc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12077694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed the Mavic 3 Pro in auto mode when recording videos, the colors aren't as vibrant and bright as with my air 2s in auto mode.  Is there anyway to make the color more vibrant in auto mode without having to go into pro mode?

2-19 02:40
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, do you use the HLG mode? If yes, the color saturation of the image transmission screen when shooting in HLG mode is higher than that of the previous version. This optimization facilitates your viewing of the color of final videos/photos. When you shoot in HLG mode, the color assistance function will be enabled by default for the image transmission screen, and thus the display effect on the screen will be closer to that using Rec. 709, which appears to have a higher screen color saturation.
2-19 03:04
Use props
fanseb003adc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12077694 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-19 03:04
Hi there, do you use the HLG mode? If yes, the color saturation of the image transmission screen when shooting in HLG mode is higher than that of the previous version. This optimization facilitates your viewing of the color of final videos/photos. When you shoot in HLG mode, the color assistance function will be enabled by default for the image transmission screen, and thus the display effect on the screen will be closer to that using Rec. 709, which appears to have a higher screen color saturation.

I am currently using normal mode.  So using HLG will yield more color saturation and more vibrant color?  Thank you
2-19 16:58
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanseb003adc Posted at 2-19 16:58
I am currently using normal mode.  So using HLG will yield more color saturation and more vibrant color?  Thank you

Hi there, correct. When you shoot in HLG mode, it appears to have a higher screen color saturation.
2-20 00:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules