Pocket 3 4k120 shorter audio file than video
426 5 2-23 09:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228530 ft
United States

I noticed when recording in 4k120 I'm getting a regular speed shorter audio file separate from the 4k120 video file. What is the easiest way to sync these up in Davinci Resolve? (slow down the audio file to match the slow motion video)
2-23 09:50
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you can get the best recommendation from fellow members here about this third-party editing software or you may contact their support. For your reference, the Slow Motion videos of the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 are recorded without a sound, but the audio files in AAC format (which you mentioned) are stored separately on the microSD card. If you have any technical inquiries about your product, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.
2-23 22:00
Use props
MavCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228530 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 22:00
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you can get the best recommendation from fellow members here about this third-party editing software or you may contact their support. For your reference, the Slow Motion videos of the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 are recorded without a sound, but the audio files in AAC format (which you mentioned) are stored separately on the microSD card. If you have any technical inquiries about your product, feel free to contact us. We appreciate your valued support.

How do I stretch the regular length audio file to match the extended length slow motion video file?
2-23 22:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MavCT Posted at 2-23 22:38
How do I stretch the regular length audio file to match the extended length slow motion video file?

Thank you for your response. We don't have an option to do so on the unit. However, we will gather this as a suggestion and will forward it to our respective team for future consideration. You may check other editing software to finalize this work. We appreciate your understanding.
2-24 00:41
Use props
A M2
New

United States

I'll make a tutorial tomorrow, it's so difficult in Davinci Resolve. Pretty much change the frame rate to 240 if shot in 240. Then trim the audio at the end as it's not the same size for some reason!?!?
3-10 17:49
Use props
A M2
New

United States

It won't let me post a link to the tutorial video, but check out my channel at AM23. on YouTube
3-12 16:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules