Battery Problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crowesnest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119741 ft
Canada

I just received a new battery and I have found that it is difficult removing it from the Phantom 3. It appears that the top latch doesn't go down far enough to release the latch. Has anyone else ran into this?
2015-9-11
Use props
k.kavelaars
lvl.2

Netherlands

Just push it  a little furher in, it wil release for sure, jou wil not break it, you just have to push a little harder because it is a new battery
2015-9-11
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

I have difficulty too getting the battery out - but it is simply a matter of a little more squeeze and it will come nicely out in your hand.
2015-9-11
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Remember, there have been a few faulty ones that did not release properly when depressed.  There is a thread on it, but I don't know what it is called.  I believe by carefully pressing harder on the one that doesn't release, it will come out.  There is video of it being removed.  Might also try youtube search.
2015-9-11
Use props
Crowesnest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119741 ft
Canada

k.kavelaars@qui Posted at 2015-9-11 14:48
Just push it  a little furher in, it wil release for sure, jou wil not break it, you just have to pu ...

When I compare it to other batteries that I have, the latch on the new one doesn't move as far (barely at all) no matter how hard I push on it. If I twist and jiggle the battery I can get it out of the Phantom 3 but it is a real pain. I was wondering if there was something under the latch mechanism that is blocking it from going down.
2015-9-12
Use props
dji.ronnysmith
lvl.2

Germany

ag0n Posted at 2015-9-11 23:42
Remember, there have been a few faulty ones that did not release properly when depressed.  There is  ...

The other topic is to find here:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-29955-1-1.html

And yes, it's nearly impossible to get the battery out of the bird without any damage or bloody fingers...
I shortened one tab with a dremel-tool... Not nice, but it works...

2015-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules