Switching from Continuous to Single Focus while recording
320 11 3-5 11:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldScout
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Pocket 3 >>> When capturing a video clip while in "Continuous Focus" mode, what is the best way to flip to "Single" (or fixed) Focus mode while still capturing that clip and remain at that focusing distance for the rest of the clip without reverting back to Continuous?
3-5 11:39
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi
During the recording you do not have the option to swap this setting. You need to stop recording for this change.
3-5 21:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we don't have an option to change/switch the Focus mode during recording. We will gather this concern of yours as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future consideration. We appreciate your understanding.
3-6 21:37
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It’s a valuable feature if it’s possible to be added. I vote for it to be added in an up-coming update
3-18 22:51
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This would be a great feature to have. At the moment it’s hit or miss when the ugly focus shifts occur and they can ruin otherwise good shots.
3-18 23:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JerryLaurence Posted at 3-18 23:25
This would be a great feature to have. At the moment it’s hit or miss when the ugly focus shifts occur and they can ruin otherwise good shots.

We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured this will be forwarded to the related team for evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
3-19 00:21
Use props
DJI-Osmo-User-1
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I would love a focus speed option of default, slow and very slow rather than the current super fast refocus.
3-23 02:11
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think these focus issues are the most important thing for DJI to address in the next update.
3-23 03:25
Use props
nerodimarte79
lvl.1

Italy

Among the many proposals we have made I think a very simple and useful one to implement would be a quick way to send the Single Focus mode to the exact hyperfocal distance.
3-24 05:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nerodimarte79 Posted at 3-24 05:36
Among the many proposals we have made I think a very simple and useful one to implement would be a quick way to send the Single Focus mode to the exact hyperfocal distance.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We want you to know that this suggestion has already been forwarded and will be given careful consideration by our development team. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as we are committed to providing the best possible experience to all of our users. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you in the best way we can.
3-24 19:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JerryLaurence Posted at 3-23 03:25
I think these focus issues are the most important thing for DJI to address in the next update.

We appreciate your suggestion and would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience. Your valuable feedback will be promptly forwarded to the relevant team for a thorough evaluation. Thank you for your continued support.
3-24 19:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI-Osmo-User-1 Posted at 3-23 02:11
I would love a focus speed option of default, slow and very slow rather than the current super fast refocus.

Thank you for letting us know. Your feedback has been forwarded to the relevant team. Any updates will be posted on the DJI Forum or official website. We appreciate your patience.
3-24 19:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules