Step By Step (With Pictures) Change Language Chinese To English
1165 6 3-9 12:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don Giles
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231699 ft

United States

I need a step by step (with pictures because I cannot read chinese) of how to Change the language on my smart controller from Chinese to English. I have looked at everything on line I could find and the instructions do NOT line up with the screens on my Smart Controller.

Need the language set up so I can connect to my Mavic Air 2
3-9 12:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For you to change the language, first power on the remote controller, slide down the screen, select "Settings" >"Languages&input">"Languages", then select the languages you need. The requested images are posted below. Hope this helps.

3-9 21:04
Use props
Dalibor991
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4590 ft

Germany

Hi, can you guys tell me does new Dji Fly app ver. 1.13.2 have language change option because i cant find it?

Thanks
5-9 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dalibor991 Posted at 5-9 13:35
Hi, can you guys tell me does new Dji Fly app ver. 1.13.2 have language change option because i cant find it?

Thanks

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you using an RC controller to run the DJI Fly app? If yes, kindly follow the steps in the screenshot above. Hope this helps.
5-9 22:56
Use props
Dalibor991
lvl.1

Germany

Im using Dji fly app on android.
5-10 09:54
Use props
Dalibor991
lvl.1

Germany

If there is no option to change app language on android, if possible please add in next app update. Big Thanks!
5-14 11:50
Use props
tmdkjam
New

United States

It would be helpful if you showed the screens changing from Chinese to English!
6-5 09:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules