299 1 3-10 07:22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snath
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Running into issues with upgrading to the latestest version, I keep getting a server error message. I am stuck on 01.00.0700. Any idea on how to resolve?
It looks like I got logged off thus would not update

3-10 07:22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. We are glad you managed to fix your firmware updating issue. If the issue persists, you can also try these procedures:
• Before updating, ensure that the battery level of the device (remote controller or aircraft) is above 50%.
• While updating, do not power off the aircraft or disconnect the USB cable. Otherwise, the update may fail.
• While updating, the device may automatically reboot several times. When rebooting, it is normal for the remote controller to disconnect from the aircraft automatically. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process.
We recommend using the app for updating. If the update fails, please refer to the method below and try again:
1. Power off and reboot the remote controller and aircraft. Try updating again.
2. If possible, use another mobile device and try again. For example, switch an iOS device to an Android device.
3. If the update using the app still fails, we recommend using DJI Assistant 2 for updating if you have a computer on hand.
Have a great day ahead.
3-11 00:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules