Huawei p60 and Osmo mobile 6
301 5 3-18 05:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Origami
lvl.1

Russia

Is there any plans to add 4k*60fps or timelapse feature to work with Huawei p60?
3-18 05:27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Origami. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information about this but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
3-20 04:57
Use props
unreal44
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 04:57
Hi, Origami. Thank you for reaching out. We currently don't have information about this but I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

I have a Huawei p60 pro- the video supports 1080 30 frames per second, there is not even a choice of 60
4-12 07:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

unreal44 Posted at 4-12 07:45
I have a Huawei p60 pro- the video supports 1080 30 frames per second, there is not even a choice of 60

Hi there. Are you referring to a regular video or is there any specific function from the Mimo app?
4-15 06:59
Use props
unreal44
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-15 06:59
Hi there. Are you referring to a regular video or is there any specific function from the Mimo app?

from the Mimo app
4-15 08:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the opening restrictions of some Android mobile phone systems and third-party interfaces, the DJI OM Series is only compatible with some mobile phone models that have a high frame rate recording Thank you for your feedback and support.
4-18 07:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules