Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

please help

1. Fat shark dominator v2
2 phantom 3 pro with HDMI board installed

Now my tablet also as HDMI out. When I plug the goggles into the HDMI out of the tablet it works fine. I get an exact mirror of the tablet screen.

When I plug the goggles however into the HDMI out on the board of the receiver - nothing. Like nothing not even a flicker.

I checked in settings. All I could find was under the HD tab, which I then turned on was "simultaneous image output to app and HDMI" and "display OSD on HDMI Output".

I could find nothing else in settings that may help...

Any ideas? ANyone else have goggles working on an HDMI out board with the P3 receiver? What am I doing wrong?
2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

I just pluged an HDMI cable from the receiver to my TV and that works fine so the board is outputting HDMI ok...

aand I know the goggles are receiving OK as they are receiving from the tablet fine...

I just cant get the receiver to transmit to the goggles?? this is so wired.....
2015-9-13
Use props
hundleton1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The dominator V2 don't work with the P3 or I1.  They only support 480P input. The P3 is 720p

Both the new Dom HD V2 and the original DOM HD support 720P, Both are 800x600 resolution so 4:3 SVGA

The Dom V2 only supported 480P input and were 640x 480 VGA 4:3.  

The new Dom v3 support 720P input and are 800x480p , 16:9 widescreen so are a better fit for the WD feed from the I1/P3

2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

From what I have read you cannot buy the High Def versions of Dominators - they are no longer being made by Fat Shark... unless something has changed

Look slike I wasted my money again thanks to insufficient and misleading advertising... getting tired of being told something will work only to find out it doesnt when you get it
2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks for the info tho your a life saver.. at least I know now...

I guess I will have to look into some v3 or might even go the cinematizer route
2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

hundleton1 Posted at 2015-9-13 18:31
The dominator V2 don't work with the P3 or I1.  They only support 480P input. The P3 is 720p

Both  ...

In your option... Dominator v3 (with widescreen as you say) or Cinematizers??
2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

Hey do you know also.. do the Cinematizers work with receivers/transmitters like the fatsharks or are they aimed more at the digital video market?
2015-9-13
Use props
nicholas.goss
lvl.1

Australia

Oh...and lucky I can still use my Dominator V2s with my P3 by plugging them into my tablet which has HDMI out natively....PHEW
2015-9-13
Use props
hundleton1
First Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cinemizers are now also obsolete , it's either a used set of Dominator HD, The New Dominator HD V2 or the Dominator V3 or HeadPlay HD, I have the HeadPlay and my Dominator V3 should be here by Wednesday. Really you want the Dom V3 or HeadPlay as they are widescreen
2015-9-13
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

hundleton1 Posted at 2015-9-13 21:35
Cinemizers are now also obsolete , it's either a used set of Dominator HD, The New Dominator HD V2 o ...

The headplay hd's work amazing and are cheap its like being at an imax cinema when flying the p3.
2015-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules