DJI Focus Pro Release Notes (04/09/2024)
957 5 4-9 06:50
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Date:2024.04.09
  • DJI Focus Pro LiDAR Firmware:v01.01.0500
  • DJI Focus Pro Grip Firmware:v01.01.0500
  • DJI Focus Pro Hand Unit Firmware:v01.01.0500
  • DJI Ronin App iOS:v1.7.0
  • DJI Ronin App Android:v1.7.0
  • DJI Assistant 2 (Ronin Series): v2.1.11
  • User Manual:v1.0

What’s New
  • Added support for adding up to 15 group lens profiles.
  • Added focus pull for supported camera lenses after connecting the grip with Bluetooth or a cable when the front dial of the grip is set to focus (F motor is not connected.)
  • Added electronic zoom control for supported camera lenses after connecting the grip with Bluetooth or a cable when the front dial of the grip is set to zoom (Z motor is not connected.)
  • Added autofocus when using grip with DJI RS Focus Motor (2022) and DJI LiDAR Range Finder (RS).
  • Added prompts when the battery voltage of the grip is abnormal.
  • Added connection status display when the hand unit is connected with Ronin 4D or Inspire 3.
  • Improved auto focus experience.
  • Optimized car detection.
  • Improved the distance measurement stability in scenarios such as backlight or mirror reflection.

Notes:
  • Make sure that the DJI Ronin app is the latest version when updating the firmware.
  • Update the firmware of the LiDAR using the DJI Assistant 2 (Ronin Series). Do not disconnect the LiDAR and the computer during the update process.
  • Update the firmware of the grip/hand unit using the DJI Ronin app by connecting the grip/hand unit via Bluetooth. To update the motor, connect it to the grip or hand unit first, and then update the firmware via the grip or hand unit and the Ronin app. Do not disconnect the DJI Ronin app and the device during the update process.
  • If the firmware update fails, restart the device and retry.

4-9 06:50
Use props
tyfaith79
New

United States

rs4 pro vertical is horrible, you can't even balance the canon R3 on it bc there isn't enough horizontal arm to push to the right.. the base plate sits too far from the vertical arm..big fail
4-11 08:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tyfaith79 Posted at 4-11 08:23
rs4 pro vertical is horrible, you can't even balance the canon R3 on it bc there isn't enough horizontal arm to push to the right.. the base plate sits too far from the vertical arm..big fail

Hi, tyfaith79. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide a video of the operation showing the issue for us to further check? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
4-12 00:49
Use props
djiuser_e5AYi5nc5m6Z
New

Portugal

Hello! Do you expect DJi Focus Pro to work with Fujifilm cameras? I have XH2S and the compatibility list is missing my camera though the rest of new line works with it. It doesn't seem to me that it cannot actually work with my camera. Do you plan to adjust compatibility list?
4-12 03:25
Use props
Cenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242831 ft
Czechia

What about support of focus via bluetooth on BMPCC6k with Sigma 18-35 without focus motors? It works great on Ronin RS3 Pro, even it is not mentioned on your support list. If it works same with Focus Pro, I will buy it.
4-13 15:16
Use props
Mark Jackal
lvl.1

United States

How do I calibrate the motor on a photo lens? (no hard stops at the ends of the range)?
4-21 00:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules